BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #3 in Foundation Sticks

What it is:

A long-lasting, multitasking cover stick with invisible coverage for foundation touch-ups and contouring.

What it does:

Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation creates a flawless complexion on camera, and to the naked eye. Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, it is completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens. The revolutionary foundation contains amino acid coated pigments that provide medium-to-full coverage with a lightweight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. It leaves a natural-looking, radiant finish, and it’s formulated with hyaluronic spheres for time-released hydration that is perfect for normal to dry skin. Ideal for foundation touch-ups and contouring, it can be applied at home or on-the-go for a flawless complexion.

*For contouring, use a shade of Ultra HD stick that is 2-3 shades darker than your foundation & swipe along contours of the cheeks, top of forehead & under jawline!

What else you need to know:

MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its ULTRA HD FOUNDATION, the first and only foundation designed for 4K technology. With 4K technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative foundation formulas look completely natural on camera.

About Make Up For Ever:

MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Foundation, the first and only foundation designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative foundation formulas look completely natural on camera—to the naked eye.

• MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation do you...1 Answers
  • Stick foundation Is suitable for mixed skin ?2 Answers
  • I really want this one1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica G.
Sacramento
Review for: R230
Have you ever wanted to love something so much and it just ends up being resolutely meh? That's what happened to me with this product. I love that MUFE does a great job matching my skin tone, certainly no complaint there, that's part of the reason I tried the product out. But it kind of went downhill from there.

Packaging: The cap lost it's "click" after about 5 uses so I had to be very careful putting it my makeup bag so the cap didn't fall off in the bag and cause problems. Other than that it's pretty standard twist up stick product packaging.

Application: As someone with combination skin I was apprehensive about how blending the product may or may not cause an uneven look or flaky skin, which is the bane of my existence. The product was definitely too stiff for me to blend out without the resulting flaky skin making an unwanted appearance. The only way I found to mitigate this was to apply a facial oil as the last step before applying the foundation. It ended up working out okay for me but that certainly won't be the case for everyone.

Staying power: I definitely didn't have a problem with it lasting me all day. I used a translucent setting powder in the morning and was good throughout most of the day (sometimes I had to do a mid afternoon blot) even when using a facial oil as part of my skincare routine, which is pretty amazing.

Pros:
-As usual, MUFE's color matching for me can't be beat.
-It lasted me the whole day with minimal touch-ups

Cons:
-Flimsy cap on the packaging
-Didn't blend great unless I used a facial oil in my skincare routine
Cameron I.
Philadelphia
This is my holy grail foundation. I've used this for 2 almost 3 years and I can't get away from it. This product is very nice for dry skin and it's kinda dewy and matte at the same time. I prefer the stick form over the liquid because the product lasts for at least 5 months and it's long lasting on the skin and doesn't move around. Also, its very flawless and looks like my natural skin. Only dislike I have is it the color variety. I have to use two shades in order to get a color that fits my skin. Overall, I recommend this foundation for anyone that needs a foundation for film. It's beautiful on camera. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
Crystal G.
Review for: Y245
MY HOLY GRAIL!
AMAZING! I have used this for just under a year now, re-purchased and bought in multiple shades for when im pale, medium and tanned, and I LOVE it! It is literally like a new skin, but so lightweight I genuinely can't feel it, obviously I would be lying to say its un-noticeable or no feel to it but once it's on it's so comfortable and lightweight to wear. As far as being noticeable goes, of course it's make up it's going to be noticed but it isn't cakey, I find I can layer it when necessary and look like I have a standard one layer of foundation on. Being that it's such a good coverage I often don't need more than one layer. All other make up products I've used sit beautifully on top be it concealers, cream bronzers and of course powders.

It is definitley in my opinion not matte, more on the dewy side so be sure to set it if you're more on the oily side. Overall my favorite foundation and my go to especially for events as I always know what I'm going to get with it and can trust it. Photographs beautifully, be wary of flashback depending on the shades you go for. (:
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Y315
Where do I even start with this product. This foundation stick was super hyped up by alot of consumers and influencers on youtube! I honestly had super high expectations for this product. (which was my mistake) The pricing for this was just about the same with their other foundation maybe even a little cheaper (correct me if I'm wrong) and it just felt so tacky and heavy on my face. It highlighted my imperfections and made me feel like an absolute cake.
The coverage is a very full coverage, but it dries you out quite a bit. It makes the dry patches more noticeable even if you were to moisturize before application. The only good thing I have to say about this foundation is that the application process is super easy and time efficient. Do I recommend this product to consumers? No, I do not. Try your luck with their other liquid foundation or try Laura Mercier! I love their foundation so much.
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other
I am so in LOVE with this foundation. At first I really didn’t like it because I saw it rolled up into bits and pieces, and sometimes it looked cakey. I kept using it and later got the hang of it, I was just applying way more than I actually had to. So keep in mind a little goes a long way. I love how smooth it looks on my face, almost flawless, I have gotten so many compliments on my skin using this. I would repurchase this. {Dry Skin.
Jessica S.
Houston
Review for: Y365
One of the best foundations for dry skin!!! i absolutely love this foundation, looks beautiful in pictures, very natural, does not look heavy on the skin, long lasting, does not look cakey, all i can say is good things about it!! For oily girls, i really don't know if this will work out for you, i would recommend using a matte primer underneath....i would definitely keep buying this foundation!!! <3
Tiffany S.
Rosedale, NY
I have struggled with acne and acne dark spots since forever! This foundation is one of the best for combination skin and full cover. When I apply this to my skin it feels so velvety and covers all my insecurities! I definitely recommend this to anyone. I would love to do a virtual review on this product one day! MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Y325
I thought I’d never say this about such an expensive stick product but I love this. It applies really smoothly, it’s very long lasting and the coverage is not too bad! I have combination skin (very dry and very oily) and this worked super well!
I would definitely buy this product again, this brand is awesome and they never let me down!
Totally recommend this
Kelly C.
Review for: Y225
FAVORITE ALERT!! This is my number one foundation for everyone! It has beautiful coverage- as it is very custom. Want full? Add more. Want light? Add less. The finish is insanely gorgeous. Once you try this out, you won’t be able to stop using it. I guarantee that. And, cherry on top, it works with every skin type and tone! The shade range is soooo big and there is every skin tone included! This also works with the driest skin to the oiliest. It will find your skin problems and fix them. I recommend this to every person of any age, skin, and preferences. I love!
Amanda C.
Review for: Y225
I wish I could give this product 5 stars, because I love it so much, BUT it breaks me out. =( I have acne prone dry skin and the coverage of this product is very good. It is smoth, easy to blend, it does not crease as much and the finish is nice (I'd say a natural demi-matte finish that does not need to be set if you don't want to). Also very portable. One of my favorites, really. Unfortunally, after wearing it some times, I was sure it was causing me pimples so I just had to stop wearing it. Apparently, the first ingredient of the foundation (Ethylhexyl Palmitate) can cause you acne. So if you don't have acne prone skin, go for it girl/boy.
Alina P.
Trying to find a good foundation!! Read some good reviews but mixed! Is this product worth the price, my only concern is coverage and time wear?! Thanks!
Tia P.
Fairbanks, AK
I've been wanting to try this but im worried it might not be worth it. I have a combination skin and it looks like it might be too creamy. Will it make my face look oily?
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
I had the liquid foundation and returned it for an exchange of the new naked all nighter foundation witch I hated. I didn't end up re purchasing the HD makeup forever foundation but I kinda want to again because while I use for u did like it. I've heard the foundation stick is better ? Is that true . I have oily skin .
Arionna M.
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks! Can someone help me? I'm worried about clumping and any other damage that it could do to my eyelashes.
Alannah E.
Is it really worth the money? How about contouring with a darker shade? Is it easy to blend?