BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #9 in Foundation Sticks

What it is: A long-lasting, multitasking cover stick with invisible coverage for foundation touch-ups and contouring. What it does: Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation creates a flawless complexion on camera, and to the naked eye. Developed... see more...

Hannah S.
Van Buren, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product with a beauty sponge and a brush. I feel that with a brush you do get more coverage. The foundation it self is amazing. It goes on smoothly and blends well. I like how you can build this foundation from a light coverage to a full coverage although for me every time i go to make this foundation full coverage i feel that it get cakey and heavy the more layers you add. To me the foundation is not long lasting and i have some rosacea, so when i do my foundation routine i do primer and then foundation. What i notice with this foundation is that it does not help cover my rosacea and it peaks a lot and no matter how much i set my face with powder my face still get super oily and the foundation starts to break and does not last
Crystals S.
Tacoma
I am very picky with foundation coverage and I was very surprised when I was introduced to this product.  I fell in love with it and now it is my everyday look.  It works wonders I would say for people who have dry skin to achieve a nice vibrant moist look without looking oily.  I like how versatile it is, as I partner this with the Porefessional primer from benefit, I do contour and finish with FX powder. It blends very well and the coverage is awesome you don't need much to cover imprefections.  The only thing I wish it would last all day, but doesn't.  When I do touch up and add more it doesn't look caky which is a plus.  I would recommend this to ladies with dry skin.
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
I fell in love with MUFE in 2012! And used their HD Ultra
Foundation for years before very recently wanting a change and switching to
Nars.  But I still own this Foundation
Stick, which I use as directed, for touch ups and to cover up my freckles.
Which is does beautifully. I know some people have left negative reviews in the
past, stating that there is not enough product for how much this costs, but I
usually pair this with my liquid foundation and use the stick on top to go over
the areas of concern for me. It works wonderfully and blends beautifully with
the beauty blender.
Dani S.
Columbia
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a great foundation for those who have dry skin and want to try a foundation stick. A lot of stick foundations are drying and I think that this one actually is decently moisturizing. It also looks pretty natural on the skin and looks nice in pictures.
Amber V.
This is my favorite foundation. It has great full coverage and for someone with yellow toned pale skin, it’s difficult to find a light pigment that blends well. It’s really easy to use when you don’t have a lot of time, and you need to use in the car as opposed to using liquid foundation. The foundation stays on almost all day, and doesn’t look cakey. A little pricey, but if you’re careful, it’ll last a little over a month. Highly recommend.
Rachel F.
Lancaster
Literally just got this two days ago and so far I love it. It’s very full coverage and so far so good. I haven’t been out in extreme heat yet but it looks natural and is long wearing. I did find after a few weeks of wear my skin appears much more oily after several hours of wear than it does with Estee Lauder Double Wear or the Kat Von D Lock It Foundations. I also found it wiped off much easier, especially giving my hubby a hug, moreso than the others. But, great coverage.
Teahgan L.
dover, nh
This product was the first stick foundation I used, and if I have to be honest I was very never after purchasing it. I have always suffered from dry skin, and my goal was to find a foundation that not only covered my fine lines, but also make my skin look hydrated and refreshed. I applied two strokes to each section of my face and with a damp beauty blender pounced the product in. I was amazed! Not only did it last on my face all day, but it is light weight while acting as a full coverage foundation. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation
Marissa S.
Mesa, AZ
This was so disappointing. I love this foundation in liquid form so naturally the stick had high expectations.
This clinged onto any and all of my dry patches and looks so cakey on my face. It felt greasy and drying all at the same time. It just did not work for me. The ultra HD liquid foundation is fantastic for photography and dry skin like mine.
Valeria M.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
It is amazing! If you like liquid version you’ll love this one. It takes FOREVER to finish a stick. I was surprised by how smooth and natural it looks on my skin. My favorite was to wear it is over problem areas of my face blending it out with a stippling brush. I wish they came out with more colors (liquid version has way better color selection)
Meryam R.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an okay type of Stick foundation. I prefer the liquid foundation instead of the stick. The stick drags my skin. It’s easy to apply and all but sometimes it can appear off cakey. I use a sponge to use this project. But you can always use your hands or a buffer. The liquid one can come off as light, medium or full coverage as to how you apply it.
Chrisinda N.
Loveland, OH
Is this product helpful to cover freckles?
Casey F.
Bethlehem
how is the coverage for this? does it feel heavy on your face??
Carolayne A.
Roselle, NJ
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation I have dry and somewhat textured skin. I also suffer from rosacea. This foundation is def on the pricier side. I was wondering if it's worth giving a try ?
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a full coverage foundation stick?
Viviana C.
Is this good for oily skin?