BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #2 in Foundation Sticks

What it is:

A long-lasting, multitasking cover stick with invisible coverage for foundation touch-ups and contouring.

What it does:

Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation creates a flawless complexion on camera, and to the naked eye. Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, it is completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens. The revolutionary foundation contains amino acid coated pigments that provide medium-to-full coverage with a lightweight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. It leaves a natural-looking, radiant finish, and it’s formulated with hyaluronic spheres for time-released hydration that is perfect for normal to dry skin. Ideal for foundation touch-ups and contouring, it can be applied at home or on-the-go for a flawless complexion.

*For contouring, use a shade of Ultra HD stick that is 2-3 shades darker than your foundation & swipe along contours of the cheeks, top of forehead & under jawline!

What else you need to know:

MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its ULTRA HD FOUNDATION, the first and only foundation designed for 4K technology. With 4K technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative foundation formulas look completely natural on camera.

About Make Up For Ever:

MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Foundation, the first and only foundation designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative foundation formulas look completely natural on camera—to the naked eye.

• MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation do you...1 Answers
  • Stick foundation Is suitable for mixed skin ?2 Answers
  • I really want this one1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

I recently bought this foundation, I was very skeptical since I have dry skin and the idea of ​​rubbing a foundation stick in the face was not attractive. However, I was completely wrong, it is so soft and buttery on my skin and adds a nice glow to the face in general. I would not at all recommend to anyone with oily skin and as for mixed skins, I would probably recommend to try it on at the stores then walk a little or do other errands before buying. It is very easy to apply when I only have 15 minutes to prepare in the morning and it is easy to mix it out. It looks like the skin and covers up my dark circles and if I need additional coverage it brings brush corrector and plunges it back into stick and they apply in those areas. There is no cakiness as it has endured through my 10-hour days. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is because it is difficult to know if the foundation has covered the whole face when the mixture was the product or if I have missed any point. Also at first the foundation had an "interesting" smell to it, but the smell seems to be diminishing. Overall, however, I would like to repurchase this again.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I initially purchased this product when my skin was more oily, and It felt that it didn't really work for me. It separated on my skin and didn't want to stay in place, even with primer and setting it with powder and spray. Now that my skin is much more well-behaved I absolutely love this stick foundation. My skin is more combination dry now, and it stays in place all day and gives a gorgeous natural-looking glow.

Application is very easy, partly due to the packaging (stick foundations are very easy to work with). Blending it out takes very little time or effort, which makes this product fabulous for people who need to get out of the door quickly. The finish is a nice, natural skin finish (more satin than dewy or matte), however it does require blotting/powdering a couple of times throughout the day.

I much prefer the stick formula to the liquid. The liquid dries me out quite a bit and tends to cling to drier areas of my face, even though my skin is smooth, moisturized, and primed. If you have combo skin leaning toward the dry side of the spectrum, the stick version should work very well for you.
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation has medium coverage and is build-able. Light weight,hydrating and does leave a natural looking dewy finish. A little went a long way and so easy to blend! You also do need to set it with powder because it doesn't completely dry down. But... I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has oily skin. After 2 hours of wear, I started to see it breaking, especially around my t-zone, and my pores that were pretty covered started getting really visible. The shade that I got (128) was a tad bit too dark for me, but easily fixed with highlighting! Although, I did notice a slight oxidization after a few hours too. Since 'winter is coming', I'm hoping that this foundation will work better for me since I do get drier because of the cold weather. I loved the way my face looked after application! But as of right now, It just didn't do so well on me. So like the description says, I think this foundation will work better on those with normal-dry skin types.

I received this product as a free sample to try by Influenster & Make Up For Ever in exchange for my review/honest opinion.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
There's something about this foundation I simply love and then something about it that makes me doubt if I should re-purchase it. It's difficult for me because this is a really good foundation. It has high coverage without being cakey, it's hydrating and blends in smooth and creamily. At initial application it looks pretty flawless. I find you do not need much of this to achieve medium or full coverage. I liked using a foundation brush with this, specifically the real techniques expert face brush because it doesn't require a lot of buffing and that brush blends it in gently. Despite this having under 1oz, which is the typical amount for foundation, it lasted quite some time since it requires less product to do your makeup. The main reason I'm not sure I'd buy it again is because it's pretty expensive and isn't my HG or anything. It can make you shiny so you need to set it and it doesn't have the greatest lasting power. I wish my skin still looked flawless after a couple hours. Over all it's a great foundation and much better for dry skin than its twin in the liquid version.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
This is my first time trying a stick foundation, so I wasn’t sure what to expect, and had heard very mixed reviews on YouTube. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on incredibly smooth and easy. I tried blending with my beauty blender, but found it easier with a brush. I usually lean towards a full coverage foundation and this one, at least for me, was a good medium, but easily buildable to a full coverage. I did top with some powder, like I said, full coverage gal here! :)

I do have pretty oily skin and I did find that I had to blot a few times during the day, but not more than with any other foundation.

By the end of the day, my foundation was staying put, not feeling overly heavy or cakey on my skin, and overall I was very happy with it! I am interested to see if continued use will cause my skin (acne prone skin) to break out, but I am crossing my fingers it does not!

I would definitely recommend this foundation and will be purchasing it again once this is gone.

I did receive this product from Influenster for my honest review. #UltraHDGeneration
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Visalia, CA
Okay, I absolutely LOVE this foundation!!! I know most people have like top 5 or use multiple foundations, but my skin is tricky. I have very yellow undertone skin along with freckles, and some mild acne scarring, but this foundation matches my skin perfectly! I use to use the Nars sheer matte foundation in the shade "Stromboli", but when it was discontinued I had to search for something new. I stopped at sephora and tried many foundations. A lot of them had bad smells, didn't match me well, or I had to mix two colors, or it reacted badly to my skin but this one was the winner! At first I was a little put off for being in a stick for sanitation reasons, I'm very panicky when it comes to anything coming into contact with my face (breakouts), but my face has been loving this. I tried using a brush with it and it gives more of a full coverage but I prefer medium coverage so with a damp beauty blender I get the coverage I want. This foundations has been life changing and I love it!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
This foundation is AWESOME for people with dry skin!! It's SUPER Dewy so if you like a matte look this is not for you. Even after setting this foundation, you can still see the seediness. I love it for my dry skin but it probably wouldn't work for those with oily skin. It looks awesome in photos and is definitely full coverage! I love the packaging it's very continent for travel and application. I am in the shade 115( the lightest shade) . I find it's a little too pink for my skin tone. I wish they had more shades to choose from because the next shade is too yellow for my skin. If you are thinking about getting this foundation, but don't know if it's worth the $45, go to Sephora and get a free sample! the sample they have me has lasted for 3 applications and I still have a lot left!! Highly recommend
KeilynLiznel A.
KeilynLiznel A.
Clermont, FL
I really don't know how this foundation can be #1 ... I bought this foundation because a Sephora MUA recommended it to me since I have oily skin. I got the perfect color match. I washed my face, moisturized & primed my face like I normally do. I applied just a small amount of this foundation on my skin just to try it out .. I did my makeup like I normally do ... an hour after I was finished doing my makeup ... My face looked like a Fry Pan. I am not even kidding. It felt heavy on my skin, it looked cakey, my pores were 10 times bigger than they usually are, and after 3 hours it started to separate on my chin and nose. I really DO NOT recommend this product is you have Oily Skin or acne prone skin. I love the coverage not gonna lie, but in every other aspect this foundation is TERRIBLE.
lauren a.
lauren a.
I have to say this is a really nice foundation stick i have used this in the past and i loved it. Its very creamy and bendable works well for my dry skin. I find it lasts for hours but i do notice it does start to fade in some places within a few hours so i do have to touch up thats not a big deal if its a light makeup day for me. I also notice it can move well on the skin when applying other makeup onto but again long as you are careful and use the right brushes this isn't a bog deal it will be just fine. I love using this around the house or to take my kids to school. The color selection is also very nice so i find its very easy to get a perfect shade match. The price isn't bad either the foundation lasts for a while so its worth the money.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
I would say I have normal to dry skin and this foundation leaves such a beautiful dewy finish. I do set it with translucent powder so that it isn't overwhelmingly dewy, though! It swipes smoothly on the skin. The way I apply it is by swiping it on then blending it out with a beauty blender. It has really great coverage and it doesn't look cakey around my nose and upper lip like a lot of foundations do. It looks natural on the skin, and it's my favorite foundation as of right now! Been using it for a month now. I think it'll be perfect for the cold and dry months during winter!

Only reason why I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is that I don't like that there aren't many shades. The one I use now (120) isn't yellow-toned enough for me.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Trying to find a good foundation!! Read some good reviews but mixed! Is this product worth the price, my only concern is coverage and time wear?! Thanks!
Tia P.
Tia P.
Fairbanks, AK
I've been wanting to try this but im worried it might not be worth it. I have a combination skin and it looks like it might be too creamy. Will it make my face look oily?
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I had the liquid foundation and returned it for an exchange of the new naked all nighter foundation witch I hated. I didn't end up re purchasing the HD makeup forever foundation but I kinda want to again because while I use for u did like it. I've heard the foundation stick is better ? Is that true . I have oily skin .
Arionna M.
Arionna M.
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks! Can someone help me? I'm worried about clumping and any other damage that it could do to my eyelashes.
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Is it really worth the money? How about contouring with a darker shade? Is it easy to blend?