BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

The icon that changed the face of foundation. 100% Flawless. 0% Noticeable. Buildable to Medium Coverage. Natural Finish. Normal / Combination skin. 40 Shades.

Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion—on and off camera. Completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features uniquely-coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with an even lighter weight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. This lighter weight formula delivers the very same flawless results as before when applied with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion (see how to section).

Long lasting with a natural finish, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation is formulated with hyaluronic spheres to ensure comfortable wear on all skin types. Now available in an expanded range of 40 shades to match all skintones, Ultra HD is the perfect everyday foundation for a flawless complexion – and an unretouched life.

With our new range of 40 shades, you might find a better match than before. Visit your nearest MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique or Sephora to get re-shade matched.

"My goal was to cope with the new 4k technology while keeping the main benefits of HD Foundation. Ultra HD Foundation had to meet the perfection needs of pros as well as the everyday needs of all women.”—Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director.

Joanna M.
Review for: 125= Y315 Sand more...
This is my go to holy grail foundation. I use this daily because i love the finish and how well it matches my skin. Its not matte but not dewy, it just looks like natural skin. Its medium coverage but build-able. I love this foundation because i feel like its so versatile and natural looking. If you are looking to buy a liquid foundation for the first time I would definitely give this a shot. Also, it looks amazing in pictures! No bright face!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Review for: 127= Y335 Dark sand, 117= Y225 Marble more...
I got this foundation as a sample from sephora with multiple other foundations.  I did really like how this foundation looked, it lasted all day and was easy to put on and blended very well with my face.  I really enjoyed it.  Not my overall favorite foundation, I think that it didnt mesh with my skin type very well, I kind of have dryer skin.  I probably wouldn't recommend or buy this foundation but overall I did like it.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 120= Y245 Soft sand more...
Whenever I try different foundations I always end up coming back to this one because it never fails me. I have combination skin, and I’m only dry around my nose and cheeks. My chin and forehead get most of the oils. This makes my skin look really natural and I often get compliments when I’m wearing it because it evens the complexion so well. It doesn’t enhance dry patches and it doesn’t look extremely matte either. It’s a perfect in between.
Francesca L.
3016 Sloat Road Pebble Beach
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 123= Y365 Desert more...
One of the best foundations out there that is medium coverage, but doesn’t LOOK like you have a caked face. It’s super natural for how much coverage you get from the product. A must try.
Bhavna S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 128= Y415 Almond more...
This is one of my favorite foundations of life. I literally recommend this to everyone I know! Because it is soooo skin like and the shade range is just so impeccable! I think anyone especially with medium skin tone as me will be able to find their shade and a near perfect shade match that is. This foundation is the most closest to my natural shade that I’ve ever found! It’s such a holy grail product for me also super light weight!
Natalie T.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 123= Y365 Desert more...
This foundation is the bomb. I didn’t think I would like it because I have very oily skin.

But this foundation is very long lasting and pigmented so you can build it up to full coverage. This foundation does make your makeup look smooth, every time I wear this foundation my coworkers always compliment me.

It does not make me more oily& my makeup does not transfer when I wear this foundation . It is very blend-able & buildable .
Lela P.
Review for: 170= Y435 Caramel more...
I received a sample sized of this in my ipsy, in this shade. Its too dark for me, but i dont know my real shade so ill review this one lol.
I used it when i needed extra coverage, i used it either as a concealer before or a touch up after my foundation. Its pretty runny, and i dont think it would be enough to cover up my acne scars.
My face is clearing up, and i do have the MUFE HD stick, so maybe ill decide to purchase this in the future
kAit.jonyl S.
Valley Grove, WV
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation this is my all time favorite foundation! I actually got a little sample in my Play By Sephora box a few months ago & fell in love with it! & I'm so happy I got a shade that matches my skin tone perfectly! So of course i had to go & buy the bigger bottle. I wear shade Y335. I love how natural it looks! It's also easy to apply. I either use my beauty blender or brush #3 from BH Cosmetics Crystal Quartz brush set & they both work perfectly for me. I don't ever have a problem with the staying power. I switch between a few different primers like The Ordinary high spreadability fluid primer, Stellar Brilliant primer, the porefessional pearl primer & L'Oréal infallible glow-lock. I can't say there's anything that I don't like about this foundation. I absolutely love it! &so happy I discovered it thanks to Play By Sephora!
Megan S.
I received this complimentary in my VoxBox last year and I still use it everyday to this day! I bought another bottle since receiving it in my VoxBox because I loved it that much! It covers all my scars, And it evens my skintome perfectly! I love how MUforever have such a great shade range for every skintone out there too! Oh and I gotta say...the creamy texture of this foundation was it's first and still is its main appeal to me. It glides onto my skin like a thick cream, I love it! It's super gentle on my skin too...which I'm sensitive to foundations...they usually clog my pores and break me out. But I even slept in this one night cause I got lazy and MY SKIN LOOKED BETTER (not kidding) when I woke up. Im a lifer now!
Danielle P.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is honestly great I want to use it again after a few months of not using it but the coverage is great the shade ranges are great I have nothing bad to say about this
Min Yuan C.
Is this worth the money?
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I am very interested in purchasing this product, but worry because of my oily skin. Has anyone with oily skin had positive results using this product and would you recommend this product to someone with extremely oily skin?
Caitlin B.
Oakville, Ontario
Has anybody found a foundation similar to this? I LOVE this product and will always recommend it, but it tends to hurt my bank account. Any suggestions?
Rachel N.
How is the converge and weight of this formula?
Heather A.
Lawton, OK
Does this foundation oxidize? Also I wear snow in Born This Way from Too Faced. Very pale and yellow undertone, does MUF have a shade to match?

Sephora