Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
Good for dry skin? I like a luminous finish and for my face to feel comfortable!
Liv H.
Liv H.
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin- It seemed to accentuate the drier areas of my face, like many do.. It's a bit cake-y too. A foundation that works great for me as far as dryness goes is Stila's Stay all Day liquid foundation.. It's a little on the matte side, but I use COVER FX's illuminating setting powder afterward... HOLY GRAIL for dry skin!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
1 year, 1 month ago
This foundation is great for me, however I would not recommend it if you have oily skin but if you have dry skin is good for you. My skin is combination and in a few hours my skin looks a little bit oily while wearing this Foundation. other than that, there is a wide variety of colors and my color works out very well with my skin tone. it doesn't look too cakey but it definitely provides good coverage at the same time.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
1 year, 1 month ago
This foundation is great for all skin types! It doesn't necessarily have a "luminous" finish to it but it looks so natural on. It is extremely comfortable and won't feel heavy or tight on. This is one of my all time favorite foundations to recommend to clients.