MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite

Iconic foundation that provides undetectable medium coverage and a blurred, skin-like finish for up to 24 hours.

Is anyone else not able to post on Instagram for the makeup hd vox box? MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite ?
QUIÉN MÁS ES FAN DE CAMILLE DE EMILY IN PARIS ☺️? MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite!
Emily B.
Hamilton, NJ
Makeup Forever, FOREVER! This foundation offered me the complete coverage that i was seeking as well as not feeling too heavy or oily on my combo skin. I have a lot of oil in my t-zone and very dry cheeks, so finding a make-up foundation that doesn't 'move' around or feel like it sits on top of my moisturizer is very important to me. The biggest thing i like about this formula over other or less expensive brands is what i call the nail test. i play a lot with my hair, and if i scratch my forehead by the hairline; a foundation passes my test if my nails come back clean. There are so many bad products out there that wipe off in an instant, or leave yucky gunk under my nails when i touch my face. Or worse, transfer onto the paper/art that i am working on; or onto some of my more delicate blouses along the collar. Dry cleaning make-up doesn't always work! This foundation DOES NOT transfer when set properly with powder and a light mist of water/makeup setting spray. It dries nicely without leaving a filmy feeling; and looks flawless and smooth. Blends really well, doesn't leave settle into creases and looks extremely natural. Forget about it when it comes to pictures! Perfect skin, every time! This is great for in person and on film, and i always recommend this brand to brides for the gamut of their beauty needs, from rehearsals and parties to the big day and the honeymoon; i don't know what i would have done without it for my own!!!
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
This is my holy grail foundation! I have a medium complexion with very yellow undertones. I sampled many shades of this foundation before I purchased the color Y375. I have ALWAYS had an issue finding a foundation that's the right shade for me and one that has a strong yellow undertone. I definitely recommend not only getting matched in Sephora for your shade but asking for a sample. Originally I was matched to a shade that seemed to match but throughout the day made my face very red looking (Y415). I ended up emailing Makeup Forever asking for a lighter more yellow shade and they recommended Y375 which was my perfect shade. I love this foundation because the color matches me perfectly and it makes my skin look flawless on stage and off stage. I have very dry skin and this foundation has never clung to any dryness on my skin. It holds up fabously throughout winter and summer months when I'm sweating buckets or flaking. Another reason I love this foundation is because it looks great in photos and on stage! I do a lot of theatre and this foundation holds up during all my performances and stays on beautifully under the harsh stage lights. In my experiences it hasn't transferred onto any clothing items. I use this foundation with a beauty blender and it's definitely a buildable foundation. I definitely recommend this foundation and if you're unsure about buying it get a sample at a Sephora near you! Originally I was tied between this foundation and Born This Way but the Ultra Hd won my heart!
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Alicia R.
Easily my favorite foundation. It doesn’t cake up or cause breakouts on my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and gives nice buildable coverage. It always looks natural even with multiple layers and is my go to foundation for YouTube videos. Definitely recommend and will continue to use! Follow for follow please 💖
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite foundations. It is hydrating, concealing, and also looks like real skin. Totally buildable and available in so many shades. There is a reason this is a must-have and bestseller.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Kelley R.
This is my second time it's definitely a high definition concealer!It covers very well is an average price. Non harsh formula. Odorless and long lasting! I definitely recommend.
Rebecca W.
Toronto, ON
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Rebecca W.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great buildable coverage. Applies really well. I use this in my professional photos. Priced in a good range too.
Neidy C.
homestead
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Neidy C.
The foundation my beauty school give it to us on our kit and honestly I love them I recommend them it gives you a like a natural foundation and I really  recommended for Photo shoots 😌
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Sarah L.
The Ultra HD foundation looks great on all skin types. When first applying this foundation it often appears thick, cakey and like it’s sitting on top of the skin. However, after just a few minutes the skin is totally transformed as the foundation sinks in and creates a flawless, even canvass. This is the go to in the film industry created For the very latest high definition technology advance formulas look invisible on 4K camera into the naked eye. Overall light diffusing formula looks natural and make skin look flawless in the moisturized.
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Foundation Petite uploaded by Fahmida A.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I say it’s like skin, I mean just that ~ It’s so smooth, and soft, it’s not cakey at all, I can see why this is a staple for professionals
Meagen E.
Saraland, AL
Love this! So much! I wish it would last a little longer on me. I’m trying to figure this part out, but I am still gonna keep using it with different primers in hopes of figuring it out. Love this!! Would highly recommend.

1,809 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...