BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #6 in Liquid Foundation

The icon that changed the face of foundation. 100% Flawless. 0% Noticeable. Buildable to Medium Coverage. Natural Finish. Normal / Combination skin. 40 Shades.

Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion—on and off camera. Completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features uniquely-coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with an even lighter weight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. This lighter weight formula delivers the very same flawless results as before when applied with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion (see how to section).

Long lasting with a natural finish, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation is formulated with hyaluronic spheres to ensure comfortable wear on all skin types. Now available in an expanded range of 40 shades to match all skintones, Ultra HD is the perfect everyday foundation for a flawless complexion – and an unretouched life.

With our new range of 40 shades, you might find a better match than before. Visit your nearest MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique or Sephora to get re-shade matched.

"My goal was to cope with the new 4k technology while keeping the main benefits of HD Foundation. Ultra HD Foundation had to meet the perfection needs of pros as well as the everyday needs of all women.”—Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director.

Amy O.
Seattle
Review for: 125= Y315 Sand more...
I am very glad I got a lightly used version of this foundation from Poshmark for cheap because this foundation did not cut it for me personally, no matter how much I tried to make it work. I have dry acne prone sensitive skin and have heard such rave reviews of this product for dry skin. It does seem to have a very natural finish. With that said it does somehow look obvious and heavy even though I used very little product. It also feels very heavy on the skin and it seemed to emphasize the pores I have around my upper nose and my dry patches from my cystic acne.  I tried using different primers like the TATCHA The Silk Canvas along with  Son & Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow as well as  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water and  Revlon Photoready Primer Collection and  Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer and  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ and lastly  MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer and it just would not work. I recently purchased the  J.One Jelly Pack and will try it with that. Now with that said this fondation does photograph beautifully and even if it feels heavy on my skin it looks like skin on camera.
I also find it's a bit difficult to blend like other reviewers have said. You do need the right brush or sponge. I find spraying some Mac fix + on my beauty blender helps with the blending. Sometimes I use one of my cushion foundation sponges to help blend out the product a little more if I used my brush. My favorite for this foundation is the  Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush I don't think this foundation would be ideal for every day unless you have naturally flawless skin and work in front of a camera.
The shade itself though is great upon first application but ends up oxidizing on me a tad just a tad orange on me after about four hours of wear, but that's something I can live with. I'm going to save this foundation for a special occasion and continue my hunt for a daily foundation.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Y205 Alabaster more...
I finally decided to try this foundation after years of hearing about it.  I absolutely love the coverage it provides.  It's like second skin... Looks so natural yet you can tell you have some type of coverage.  At first, I seemed to have issues with it separating no matter what primer I used before hand and even when I set it with my  Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder .  I then found if I used the powder to bake in the spots where I find it separates, I didn't see that issue anymore.  I also found it doesn't separate when I mix in an illuminizer.  I use the  Algenist Reveal Concentrated Luminizing Drops in particular.  More recently, I tried setting it with my  M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish and that seems to really lock it in place more than anything.  However, it was such a process to figure out how to get it to stay.  I also find it is a little difficult to blend out if you put on a little too much, so you truly have to have the right brushes.  Lastly, I find when I am drier than usual it has a tendency to cling to those dry patches no matter what I do.  I always get torn because I love the coverage and finish, and the fact that it matches PERFECTLY, but it was a struggle to get it to stay on and find what works and when.
Carly M.
las vegas
I used this product when I was younger, before I really knew anything at all about makeup. I remember loving how it looked on my skin and the color match (there’s a big shade range). So when I recently wanted to buy a new foundation I decided to give this one a shot again. I didn’t love it- didn’t hate it. It was okay and I’ll keep it around until the bottle is empty but I don’t feel like it didn’t anything too great for my skin.
Michelle T.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 117= Y225 Marble more...
This foundation was very weird for me. Some days I loved how it looked, others I absolutely hated it. This was the most expensive foundation I’ve ever purchased and it did not impress me that much for the price. It’s medium coverage and not very buildable. I had a lot of trouble trying to blend this into my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin. When I had my good days though, this foundation looked gorgeous on the skin.
Bher L.
Omaha
Review for: R540 Dark brown more...
It is a very great to great to us this it really makes me feel better to not buy 2,000 dollars of makeup This is a holy grail for me! I would definitely say that all of the claims are true.
It claims to be medium coverage and it is, though that is at most. It's the type of foundation you can sheer out or build up. However, if you're looking for a foundation you can make full coverage to cover scars and dark spots this isn't going to achieve that because it just doesn't build up that much. On the bright side, I have a feeling the reason it doesn't build up to full coverage is because it is meant to look very natural, skin-like and flawless on camera. When I take pictures and videos wearing this foundation they look great, flash or no flash. I usually use 2-3 pumps and apply with a buffing brush then blend it in better with a sponge for maximum coverage and it goes on smooth and very matte without settling into fine lines or clinging onto dry spots. On my skin it feels more lightweight than any other foundation I've ever tried, it isn't cakey at all and 100% evens out my skin tone. The only downside I've personally faced is my skin still getting shiny after a few hours around my nose. It's not a big deal to me because I bring my setting powder and spray with me when I wear makeup. Which reminds me, I recommend using primer, setting powder and setting spray for all day wear. I love that this foundation doesn't transfer onto clothing or anything else, for example, when you hug someone and your face touches their shirt or when you decide to change after doing your full face of makeup. The price point is a little high ($43) but to me it's worth it because it's an amazing foundation and my goal is to improve my looks while still appearing as natural as possible and this foundation is perfect for exactly that. Also, there is an amazing shade range, 40 to be exact.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
As a makeup guru, I have used several foundations from different brands but for everyday use and for movies and photoshoots I used it with my clients and I have never had any problems in making the exact shade I want to create for them. I love that it does cover all the imperfections and that it does last almost a 24 hour cover foundation for any person who wants to used it for a long time.
🌙✨ C.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
I go through foundation so often looking for full coverage to cover up adult acne. I found that Make Up Forever foundation was my skin color and full coverage. You can build the foundation so that’s always a plus. I tend to have dry patches on my face and this foundation looks smooth after application Highly recommend. I also used the make up forever concealer if anyone is wondering
Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like, but don’t love this foundation. The coverage is buildable, and they’ve got a decent range for pink undertones ( which I always appreciate), but the finish manages to make me look both dry and a little shiny. It’s not my go to when I want a full face of flawless foundation, but if I want something easy with medium coverage, I will reach for it from time to time.
Heather W.
Review for: 135= R300 Vanilla more...
Meh. Thank goodness I got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes. I have been wanting to try this foundation for a long time but could not bring myself to spend the $43 on it. The color Vanilla worked well for my complexion but I just was not that impressed with this overall. I found it somewhat hard to apply, I tried a few times using my fingers, a foundation brush and a beauty blender. I thought it dried a little too fast while applying. The coverage seemed ok at first but it is definitely not long wearing for me. Within a few hours it had settled into the pores on my face (and I don't even have huge pores) and into the fine lines around my eyes. It was matte enough on my somewhat oily T-Zone. I wouldn't buy this in a full size. I ended up giving the sample to one of my daughters and she wasn't that impressed either. Thank goodness for $10/mo subscription boxes, even at $120/yr for the subscription I end up saving a ton of money on makeup.
ele E.
Review for: 127= Y335 Dark sand more...
I have acne prone combo skin, light-medium neutral olive shade. I had been iffy about this foundation since I heard news that it gave people acne, but it had my perfect shade so I took the risk and got it. It has medium to full coverage, really light and easy to layer, almost feels oily tho. I finally found my perfect skincare routine and just healed my skin and no longer have any active acne. I wanted to try lower coverage since my skin looked healthy enough for it, but sad to say that this broke me out. On the first day, it gave me a small inflamed acne in between the crevice of my nasal area, it felt like it was burning and I thought it was because of hormones. But weeks go by and I got acne all over my cheeks, even after my PMS, and it wouldn't heal right away. Although it looked great, very skin like, and didn't make me overly oily, it broke me out worse than I started off with. Sadly I will have to pass this on to someone else
Min Yuan C.
Is this worth the money?
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I am very interested in purchasing this product, but worry because of my oily skin. Has anyone with oily skin had positive results using this product and would you recommend this product to someone with extremely oily skin?
Caitlin B.
Oakville, Ontario
Has anybody found a foundation similar to this? I LOVE this product and will always recommend it, but it tends to hurt my bank account. Any suggestions?
Rachel N.
How is the converge and weight of this formula?
Heather A.
Lawton, OK
Does this foundation oxidize? Also I wear snow in Born This Way from Too Faced. Very pale and yellow undertone, does MUF have a shade to match?

Sephora