MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer

A dark circle corrector and concealer collection for instant undereye perfection. Instantly hide dark under eye circles with Ultra HD Concealer's innovative range of color correctors and concealers. Featuring an Anti-Dark Circle Complex with Radiance Booster, this concealer support collagen to refresh and awaken the undereye area. Along with filling and smoothing fine lines, its lightweight formula is infused with Pure Focus Pigments that reflect light to erase shadows, while the hylauronic spheres prevents moisture loss. For an instantly flawless complexion, choose from the peach color correcting shades to neutralize dark circles then, use a concealer shade to brighten the undereye area. MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Concealer designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative formulas look completely natural on camera and to the naked eye. Ultra HD Concealer is available in 10 shades to color correct and conceal dark circles: Color Correct: neutralize dark circles with a peach shade: R20: Light Skintones R22: Light to Medium Skintones R30: Medium Skintones R32: Medium to Tan Skintones R40: Tan Skintones Conceal: brighten and awaken undereye area: Y21: Light Skintones Y23: Light to Medium Skintones Y31: Medium Skintones Y33: Medium to Tan Skintones Y41: Tan Skintones Beauty Tip: Tilt your head down and look straight into the mirror to see where you need coverage. Apply Ultra HD Concealer directly to the darkest areas. For additional coverage, first apply in a color correcting peach shade to the darke

I have dark circles or what I’d like to call them, my mom bags. Is this concealer going to help hide them ?
Can you get away with only using under your eyes without looking like you forget the rest of your foundation?
How does this concealer hold up ?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This concealer is the bomb dot com. It's super full coverage and a little goes a long way. Perfectly when set and had many color ranges for different skin types and tones.” in reviews
“works well with muf foundation! but did not cover my dark circles as i wanted for the price of the concealer ” in reviews
“...long way. the downside is that it tends to crease. a tip: use a settle powder on it but smile while applying your powder, that way your undereyes lines shows and the powder will set the product in the right place and you won't have to do touch up.” in reviews
“love this concealer. it's light weight, but heavy duty coverage at the same time. i find that i do always need to set it with powder or else it will crease. also, when using it under my eyes, if i do not set it, my mascara will transfer due to the oil ” in reviews
“[product:make-up-for-ever-ultra-hd-concealer] full coverage long lasting matte finish easy to blend” in reviews
Review for: R30 Beige
This range is soooo good for color correcting! Before this, the only color-correcting shade that I could wear own its own without putting a flesh tone concealer over it was from Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit “Deep”. Makeup Forever got it right! As someone with deep skin and hyperpigmentation, I usually just use an orange corrector to neutralize darkness, first, and then skin tone colors on top of it. With these concealers, you don’t need to that and what is the icing on the cake is the self-setting capability. It’s great because on days where I don’t want to look dead lol but still, am not wearing a full face of makeup, I can dab this underneath my eyes and, literally, walk out the door! It’s incredible! I’ve used it to color correct before foundation too and the self-setting makes it easy to build on top of it without it mixing into my foundation! I’m sooooo glad they reformulated! It’s easy to work with on multiple skin types! All around great concealer!
Review for: R30 Beige
LOOOOVE this concealer. When i purchased it, i was looking for something that would help cover my under eye / dark circles and this works perfectly for that. I haven't worn it by itself but im confident that even then it would give me great coverage. The fact that it's self setting is such a cool idea too, and it does exactly what it says. It's long lasting as well. The product itself is great and i would definitely recommend but the only reason why i didnt give it 5 stars is because she shade range is probably one of the worst ive seen in a while. Being that MUFE is such a high end, professional, well-known and recognized brand, you would THINK they would have put more effort into this detail. It's actually laughable. MUFE, you can do better.
Spring valley, CA
Review for: Y23 Ivory
Had some major oral surgery done to which left me with black eyes like you wouldn’t believe. I honestly looked like I got beat up. I went to Sephora to find something to cover my black eyes as I was going to have to go back to work. The associate recommended this as it is full coverage with a mix of color corrector. Though it didn’t entirely take away my black eyes, it did subside the darkness to which they were. It did however completely take away any blemish redness that I had. Highly recommend to those who are trying desperately to hide any acne or redness.
Sonora, CA
If you need to cover a dark circles this is the product for you! I’m pretty sure the stuff could even cover a tattoo if you wanted LOL. It is super high level coverage a little goes a long way. But it does not look cakey it’s still has a creamy consistency. I like to leave it on and let the heat of my face warm it up and then blend it ever so and he will look much younger and that under eye area. The only downfall is picking a color online is difficult, I prefer to buy this product in a store with samples
I like this concealer because it does what it's supposed to do--conceal. It conceals most of my dark spots and blemishes. It sets on your face nicely and it's buildable coverage. However, you don't need to have buildable coverage because one dot does the trick. It's very pigmented. If you have dark circles under your eyes, go for a slightly darker color because if you choose a light color, your eye bags will be more noticeable. The finish is more matte, so if you're looking for a matte look, it can help. I give it 4 stars because I think it can feel heavy sometimes and if you wear it for a long time in a day, it can make your skin dry depending on your skin. I recommend on trying this concealer, but I believe a better concealer for me is the tarte one. However, I think this concealer has more product than the tarte shape tape does.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Y31 Sand
This concealer formula is very runny and has light coverage. It dries down to a satin finish, which can be nice if you have dry skin, like myself. Unfortunately, I think makeup forever discontinued this concealer and replaced it with something else. If you’re able to get your hands on it or have one in your collection, I would recommend this if you wanted a lightweight concealer that has light to medium coverage. I like to use it on days I don’t want to wear foundation.
Review for: R32 Peach Beige
I don’t see why this beauty hasn’t been an award winning item. It has a watery feel and very thin, yet highly pigmented color that has an apricot hint to it. It doesn’t crease at all and is so lightweight. I do not set it directly when powdering my nose I’ll just swipe the smallest amount with one swipe under my eye and I’m good for the whole day!! A tube has enough —because u need so little to last an entire year. You won’t regret this is a holy grail product for me.
Warren, MI
Review for: R30 Beige
I was gifted this concealer and I left it for a while and then use it when I finally use it I was amazed I used it for my under eye bags and other spots that I need coverage and it works absolutely amazing it seems like it's heavy but it really isn't it's very light and it works wonderful I would definitely recommend to anybody as I love this brand it is a bit pricey but definitely worth it if you are willing to pay the money like I said I would recommend if you are
10664 Midway Drive
Review for: Y23 Ivory
This concealer is UNREAL!! It covers every tiny little mark on your face and gives you an almost airbrushed look. The best part is that it stays on FOREVER! Usually when I use concealer it starts to break apart by midday but this stuff doesn't move. The only thing I would change is maybe the price, but since it's last a really long time (I can literally go 9-12 months without having to replace it) I see it as an investment.
Houston
Review for: R20 Porcelain
This concealer has amazing coverage, and a little goes a long way. With that being said it is really easy to pack on too much and cause a cakey appearance and creasing. I would control the creasing with powder but felt like it was heavy and would therefore only use it if I knew I would have pictures taken. I also think it’s a bit too pricey for the amount but overall a trustworthy product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Halp! Late to learn that Make Up Forever has discontinued their MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer, which is the under eye concealer I’ve been using for years 😖 Any replacement recommendations out there? I’m using R22!
Melissa P. • il y a 3 mois
I've been enjoying tarte's creaseless concealer. Not sure what color to recommend since I'm so light, maybe light medium? Here's a swatch photo.