BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #39 in Concealer

A dark circle corrector and concealer collection for instant undereye perfection. Instantly hide dark under eye circles with Ultra HD Concealer's innovative range of color correctors and concealers. Featuring an Anti-Dark Circle Complex with Radiance Booster, this concealer support collagen to refresh and awaken the undereye area. Along with filling and smoothing fine lines, its lightweight formula is infused with Pure Focus Pigments that reflect light to erase shadows, while the hylauronic spheres prevents moisture loss. For an instantly flawless complexion, choose from the peach color correcting shades to neutralize dark circles then, use a concealer shade to brighten the undereye area. MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Concealer designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative formulas look completely natural on camera and to the naked eye. Ultra HD Concealer is available in 10 shades to color correct and conceal dark circles: Color Correct: neutralize dark circles with a peach shade: R20: Light Skintones R22: Light to Medium Skintones R30: Medium Skintones R32: Medium to Tan Skintones R40: Tan Skintones Conceal: brighten and awaken undereye area: Y21: Light Skintones Y23: Light to Medium Skintones Y31: Medium Skintones Y33: Medium to Tan Skintones Y41: Tan Skintones Beauty Tip: Tilt your head down and look straight into the mirror to see where you need coverage. Apply Ultra HD Concealer directly to the darkest areas. For additional coverage, first apply in a color correcting peach shade to the darke

• Is this full coverage and long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this compsrsble to the jordana 2 in 1?? They look the same. 2 Answers
  • Should you buy both a "R" and a "Y" shade to get the best results...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "works well with muf foundation! but did not cover my dark circles as i wanted for the price of the concealer " in 144 reviews
  • "this is a great concealer, smooth texture, great coverage, luminous, very long lasting. needs a bit of work to blend well, best use a beauty blender. a little bit goes a long way. the downside is that it tends to crease. a tip: use a settle powder on it but smile while applying your powder, that way your undereyes lines shows and the powder will set the product in the right place and you won't have to do touch up." in 67 reviews
  • "love this concealer. it's light weight, but heavy duty coverage at the same time. i find that i do always need to set it with powder or else it will crease. also, when using it under my eyes, if i do not set it, my mascara will transfer due to the oil " in 52 reviews
  • "[product:make-up-for-ever-ultra-hd-concealer] full coverage long lasting matte finish easy to blend" in 9 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely adore this concealer in Y21. In my opinion, no one talks about it enough. It’s primarily an undereye concealer, so if you want something for mostly spot concealing you should choose something else. This has a lightweight texture that doesn’t crease if set properly and never looks cakey in fine lines. The pigments reflect light, which helps with my shadowy deep set eyes. Y21 is also one of 2 concealers in Sephora (L1 by KVD being the other) light enough for me to wear. I always keep a backup of this and have repurchased more times than I can count.
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Crissy J.
Review for: Y23 more...
Best full coverage concealer hands down. Should've at least in the top 10! In this past year I've tried at least 20 different concealers.😡 There are three different ways you can apply concealer.
#1 Fingers
#2 Beauty Blender
#3 Brushes
Every time I used a new concealer I would try all three methods to get the best coverage. With brushes or a beauty blender the concealer gets absorbed into the brush or the beauty blender. Therefore you waste more product. So ladies lets get our hands dirty and try this amazing product. I am so tickled to death to finally find the best concealer. It only took me a year to find it.
LOL😆
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Review for: R22 more...
I use this concealer (R22) for my dark under eye circles and it definitely helps to conceal. It's the best thing that I have found so far. It can definitely feel tacky but as soon as you set it, it's fine. The biggest thing is that it sometimes can crease, but that may just be my eyes because that happens with 99% of products. This has been the best thing I have found for undereye circles and a little bit goes a long way!
Janeigne N.
Review for: R20 more...
Love this creamy concealer on my no makeup makeup days it’s very long lasting I sort of spot conceal with this and I love the natural finish it’s super buildable thou ! I highly recommend this concealer I picked it up at Sephora I love the sleek black packaging and the way you apply this concealer!
DaniellaMarie G.
Review for: Y31 more...
Absolutely love this concealer!! My number one go to when I have a skin blemish!! Easy to apply and blend! Strangely I also feel that after a day of wearing it over a pimple that the size has gone down significantly when I wash it off later that evening!! It’s like a 2 for 1! Highly recommend!!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Y21, R30 more...
I bought two of these concealers so I could use one for light contouring! Let’s just say I am obsessed! The coverage is everything! I love how easily they blend and I just LOVE how skinny the tube is. I feel it’s so easy to carry around for travel purposes. I recommend this concealer it is fantastic !
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Y21, Y23 more...
I remember being so excited to try this when it came out and I was so let down. This creased sooo bad under my eyes. I remember looking in the mirror through out the day and being so taken back that I washed my face while at work and completely redid my make up. Not impressed at all.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer R50 0.23 oz more...
I use these concealers to contour when my dry skin flare ups occur. I normally use the powder, but when my skin is dry I reach for this in a few shades darker. It’s very good coverage, blends well, & it’s perfect for a good matte finish that some light bronzers just don’t provide due to some shimmer.
Lauren W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Concealer more...
This is one of my favorite high end concealers for sure. It can cover so well, but it is also lightweight. It blends out really well, doesn’t crease, and sets really nicely with my Laura Mercier translucent Setting Powder. I will continue to repurchase it and recommend it to anyone!
Yuneidis H.
i want to know if It has a greasy consistency
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I need a good Concelear i have very dark under eyes circles can someone help me with a good brand?
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
How is this concealer? What does it compare to? How do you apply it?
Ariel C.
Does this settle into fine lines? I've got some under my eyes which appeared after an allergic reaction and I struggle to find concealers that don't settle after a few minutes.
Paola M.