BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A dark circle corrector and concealer collection for instant undereye perfection. Instantly hide dark under eye circles with Ultra HD Concealer's innovative range of color correctors and concealers. Featuring an Anti-Dark Circle Complex with Radiance Booster, this concealer support collagen to refresh and awaken the undereye area. Along with filling and smoothing fine lines, its lightweight formula is infused with Pure Focus Pigments that reflect light to erase shadows, while the hylauronic spheres prevents moisture loss. For an instantly flawless complexion, choose from the peach color correcting shades to neutralize dark circles then, use a concealer shade to brighten the undereye area. MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Concealer designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative formulas look completely natural on camera and to the naked eye. Ultra HD Concealer is available in 10 shades to color correct and conceal dark circles: Color Correct: neutralize dark circles with a peach shade: R20: Light Skintones R22: Light to Medium Skintones R30: Medium Skintones R32: Medium to Tan Skintones R40: Tan Skintones Conceal: brighten and awaken undereye area: Y21: Light Skintones Y23: Light to Medium Skintones Y31: Medium Skintones Y33: Medium to Tan Skintones Y41: Tan Skintones Beauty Tip: Tilt your head down and look straight into the mirror to see where you need coverage. Apply Ultra HD Concealer directly to the darkest areas. For additional coverage, first apply in a color correcting peach shade to the darke

• Is this full coverage and long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this compsrsble to the jordana 2 in 1?? They look the...2 Answers
  • Should you buy both a "R" and a "Y" shade to get the best...2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer
  • "works well with muf foundation! but did not cover my dark circles as i wanted for the price of the concealer " in 144 reviews
  • "this is a great concealer, smooth texture, great coverage, luminous, very long lasting. needs a bit of work to blend well, best use a beauty blender. a little bit goes a long way. the downside is that it tends to crease. a tip: use a settle powder on it but smile while applying your powder, that way your undereyes lines shows and the powder will set the product in the right place and you won't have to do touch up." in 67 reviews
  • "love this concealer. it's light weight, but heavy duty coverage at the same time. i find that i do always need to set it with powder or else it will crease. also, when using it under my eyes, if i do not set it, my mascara will transfer due to the oil " in 52 reviews
  • "[product:make-up-for-ever-ultra-hd-concealer] full coverage long lasting matte finish easy to blend" in 9 reviews
Aimee A.
Acworth, GA
This concealer is super creamy, long lasting, it’s crease-less, works really well with powders and the coverage is PHENOMENAL. It also doesn’t dry down immediately like other concealers I’ve used in the past! 100% worth the buy!!

I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes from #influenster but I would 100% purchase this myself.

#ultrahdconcealer #contest #complimentary @makeupforeverus @Influenster
Cassandra W.
Lakehurst, NJ
I purchased this at Sephora recently because i ran out of my go to Shape tape, which they dont sell at my sephora. It applys great, its a bit thick, but i like that, however i do tend to notice that while yes it covers the bags under my eyes great, it starts to settle into the creases under my eyes even if i use primer and set it.
tereesaw K.
las vegas
This product hides my dark circles perfectly. You don't even need much of this product to get the full coverage that you want. I use an amount that is smaller than a dime.  A little bit really does go a long way. The tube will last you forever if you use the right amount.
April C.
Vero beach, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this concealer!!... in the summer. It’s definitely a bit dewier and doesn’t quite cover as much as some thicker, drier concealers. In the colder months when I’m working later and want more staying power/coverage, I mix this with tarte shape tape and it does wonders.
Chayana R.
Love Love Love this product! I have really dry skin and it’s been so hard to find a concealer that isn’t matte! Everything I tried always left my eyes patchy and flaky but not this one! The color match was on point and the hydration this gives me is unmatched! I don’t wear foundation everyday so this is a great concealer to wear on its own. I just blend it out and it looks like I had hours of sleep! It is a bit pricey but considering how much I paid for cheap concealers that didn’t work that I ended up throwing out this is a bargain! A little goes a long way so this will last you a while!!
Liliana L.
San Antonio
Review for: R22 Pink Beige more...
Make up forever excellent brand, they have different choices for different colors! Great for pictures it look very smooth the eyes and looks the eyes perfect go try it out and buy it , would love to try more products
Leslee W.
Louisville, KY
This formula is good for everything except under eye concealer. If you try to use under your eyes and creases almost immediately the coverage for blemishes are other imperfections on your face works well though.
Crissy J.
Review for: Y23 Ivory more...
Best full coverage concealer hands down. Should've at least in the top 10! In this past year I've tried at least 20 different concealers.😡 There are three different ways you can apply concealer.
#1 Fingers
#2 Beauty Blender
#3 Brushes
Every time I used a new concealer I would try all three methods to get the best coverage. With brushes or a beauty blender the concealer gets absorbed into the brush or the beauty blender. Therefore you waste more product. So ladies lets get our hands dirty and try this amazing product. I am so tickled to death to finally find the best concealer. It only took me a year to find it.
LOL😆
Jacquelyn J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Y41 Honey more...
I have the concealers that Make Up For Ever sent to me and I have yet to try them out. I have heard that they released an updated version of them and would love to try them!
Ally T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: R20 Porcelain more...
You guys. I love this concealer. It’s become my ride or die. I apply it with a damp Real Techniques sponge and it is seamless. I wear it over my MUFE HD Foundation and it blends very well. It doesn’t get cakey with setting powder, it doesn’t get goopy halfway through the day and mascara on the bottom lashes doesn’t transfer or bleed onto it. It really does last all day and doesn’t smudge. I do on-location hair and makeup for weddings and events and this stuff is definitely a regular choice from my kit. One thing to note, if a bride or person does cry tears down the cheeks with this concealer on, I find that you will need to reapply it. However, touch-up/reapplication is very easy to blend out and it still looks amazing. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer
Yuneidis H.
i want to know if It has a greasy consistency
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I need a good Concelear i have very dark under eyes circles can someone help me with a good brand?
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
How is this concealer? What does it compare to? How do you apply it?
Ariel C.
Does this settle into fine lines? I've got some under my eyes which appeared after an allergic reaction and I struggle to find concealers that don't settle after a few minutes.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Mixed reviews on wether it covers deep dark circles--Yay, Nay or any other suggestion??