13 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #22 in Concealer

A dark circle corrector and concealer collection for instant undereye perfection. Instantly hide dark under eye circles with Ultra HD Concealer's innovative range of color correctors and concealers. Featuring an Anti-Dark Circle Complex with Radiance Booster, this concealer support collagen to refresh and awaken the undereye area. Along with filling and smoothing fine lines, its lightweight formula is infused with Pure Focus Pigments that reflect light to erase shadows, while the hylauronic spheres prevents moisture loss. For an instantly flawless complexion, choose from the peach color correcting shades to neutralize dark circles then, use a concealer shade to brighten the undereye area. MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Concealer designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative formulas look completely natural on camera and to the naked eye. Ultra HD Concealer is available in 10 shades to color correct and conceal dark circles: Color Correct: neutralize dark circles with a peach shade: R20: Light Skintones R22: Light to Medium Skintones R30: Medium Skintones R32: Medium to Tan Skintones R40: Tan Skintones Conceal: brighten and awaken undereye area: Y21: Light Skintones Y23: Light to Medium Skintones Y31: Medium Skintones Y33: Medium to Tan Skintones Y41: Tan Skintones Beauty Tip: Tilt your head down and look straight into the mirror to see where you need coverage. Apply Ultra HD Concealer directly to the darkest areas. For additional coverage, first apply in a color correcting peach shade to the darke

• Is this compsrsble to the jordana 2 in 1?? They look the same. 2 Answers
  • Should you buy both a "R" and a "Y" shade to get the best results o...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the splurge, or should I go with IT cosmetics concealer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
Review for: R20
I did a review and demo of both the corrector and concealer shades on my YT channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle). I have the lightest shades in both and at first I thought it was completely useless to get both because they look almost identical. However, after playing with them you can definitely tell they are different and serve two different purposes. I love to use the R21 corrector shade first and then go in with the Y20 concealer shade on top. These are best applied and blended out first with your finger so that they warm up and really blend into the skin. I find that they are full coverage and you just have to set with a powder afterward and they will last all day without settling into your fine lines. Overall, amazing product!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Review for: R20
This is my absolute favorite concealer. It has great coverage (and this isn't even their full coverage version!) and comes in a HUGE selection of shades. It's a small bottle, but I only need the teeny tiniest amount to cover my entire under eye area and highlight the rest of my face. It never creases under my eyes and doesn't make me oily. MUFE always delivers, as a pro mua, I so appreciate the broad range of REALISTIC shades and pro-quality product. Half of my kit is MUFE! This concealer won't disappoint you. Apply with a stiff, synthetic concealer brush and blend with a beauty.blender or similar sponge and marvel in your bright, beautiful under eyes!
Heather O.
Heather O.
This is hands down my favorite concealer ever. Color R30 is my perfect match and it includes a color corrector! I have greenish tones under my eyes that really require a salmon corrector. Sometimes, I don't want the extra steps and layers on my face. This gives me the look as if I had done a color corrector and a skin tone concealer, but none of the cakey layers. It gives a full coverage while still being light! A little goes a longgggg way, so you definitely get your money worth! This is going to give you everything you want in a concealer for under your eyes.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
I will begin by saying that i have my share of fine lines and "not so fine" lines under my eyes along with some general dark circles. My go to concealer has always been MAC pro longwear as it offers me the full coverage with out feeling too heavy. That was until i tried this guys out. These concealers are highly pigmented but are a lot more lightweight than the pro longwears. I also find that this concealer doesn't require me to "bake" my undereye but rather can get away with a light dust of a translucent powder. I don't find that this creases on me...
Annie H.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
I just picked this up at Sephora. As everyone with pale skin will know, it's almost impossible to find concealers light enough...especially if you are wanting to highlight with them. After swatching every concealer I could find, I narrowed it down to this one and Nars radiant creamy concealer in chantilly. They were the only two light enough. I ended up getting this one because the tone suited my skin a little better, it's 1 ml bigger, and $2 cheaper than Nars. The texture is beautifully creamy and blends perfectly.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
Review for: R20
The coverage of this concealer is what is to be expected from Make Up For Ever- fabulous. But that being said this is a concealer that is full coverage but also very thick. It isn't my cup of tea although I do reach for this occasionally but it takes a lot of blending and using your fingers for a little bit of melting in helps but at the end of the day I do not like the way this concealer just sits on my skin. Worth trying if you're someone who enjoys very thick full coverage concealers though!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: R20
For the ultra HD foundation to be my holy grail, I had extremely high hopes for this concealer. It is a good concealer, but it doesn't stand a chance to my favorite. I wish this wasn't in a squeeze tube though. I hate hate hate to touch my makeup when applying it and would rather this have either a pump or a doe foot applicator. It provides a nice coverage but unfortunately, there wasn't a shade light enough to match my extremely pale skin.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA
Yass yass yasss!! Makeup forever for the win!! I personally find it to be really smooth and good coverage, especially on my blemishes and under eye. I love that it has a tiny squeeze tube since it makes it easy for me to apply with my brush or beauty blender. I find that with the had concealer I have less creasing through out the day like I would with others even when I do bake or set it. It keeps strong even with my oilyness
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
I purchased one of these from Sephora in a correcting shade. It was super light. I like to use it on top of regular concealer in the inner corners where I have a lot of darkness. It doesn't really do any correcting that I can see, and it really just performs like a concealer. The best thing about this product is how pigmented it is. You don't need a lot at all, like half a grain of rise in size for both eyes.
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I absolutely love this concealer! It's so lightweight for how great the coverage it gives. This is one of those concealers that you can't "feel" when you wear it-- you know what I'm talking about! For someone who ordered these online, I actually did a great job picking out my color. I always, always recommend looking at swatches through pictures and YouTube videos before you order anything online!
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I need a good Concelear i have very dark under eyes circles can someone help me with a good brand?
Yuneidis H.
Yuneidis H.
i want to know if It has a greasy consistency
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Phoenix , AZ
How is this concealer? What does it compare to? How do you apply it?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Does this settle into fine lines? I've got some under my eyes which appeared after an allergic reaction and I struggle to find concealers that don't settle after a few minutes.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
I have deep and dark circles layers of concealers can't cover, what it the covering power of this?