BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A dark circle corrector and concealer collection for instant undereye perfection. Instantly hide dark under eye circles with Ultra HD Concealer's innovative range of color correctors and concealers. Featuring an Anti-Dark Circle Complex with Radiance Booster, this concealer support collagen to refresh and awaken the undereye area. Along with filling and smoothing fine lines, its lightweight formula is infused with Pure Focus Pigments that reflect light to erase shadows, while the hylauronic spheres prevents moisture loss. For an instantly flawless complexion, choose from the peach color correcting shades to neutralize dark circles then, use a concealer shade to brighten the undereye area. MAKE UP FOR EVER is once again leading the beauty industry into the next era of makeup innovation and technology. As the original pioneer of the HD makeup category, it continues to redefine and elevate beauty standards with the launch of its new Ultra HD Concealer designed for 4k technology. With 4k technology, the next generation of digital devices will display images with unbelievable detail, stunning clarity, and heightened color than existing HD technology. Completely invisible under the latest, ultra-magnified resolution, these innovative formulas look completely natural on camera and to the naked eye. Ultra HD Concealer is available in 10 shades to color correct and conceal dark circles: Color Correct: neutralize dark circles with a peach shade: R20: Light Skintones R22: Light to Medium Skintones R30: Medium Skintones R32: Medium to Tan Skintones R40: Tan Skintones Conceal: brighten and awaken undereye area: Y21: Light Skintones Y23: Light to Medium Skintones Y31: Medium Skintones Y33: Medium to Tan Skintones Y41: Tan Skintones Beauty Tip: Tilt your head down and look straight into the mirror to see where you need coverage. Apply Ultra HD Concealer directly to the darkest areas. For additional coverage, first apply in a color correcting peach shade to the darke

• Is this full coverage and long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this compsrsble to the jordana 2 in 1?? They look the...2 Answers
  • Should you buy both a "R" and a "Y" shade to get the best...2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer
  • "works well with muf foundation! but did not cover my dark circles as i wanted for the price of the concealer " in 144 reviews
  • "this is a great concealer, smooth texture, great coverage, luminous, very long lasting. needs a bit of work to blend well, best use a beauty blender. a little bit goes a long way. the downside is that it tends to crease. a tip: use a settle powder on it but smile while applying your powder, that way your undereyes lines shows and the powder will set the product in the right place and you won't have to do touch up." in 67 reviews
  • "love this concealer. it's light weight, but heavy duty coverage at the same time. i find that i do always need to set it with powder or else it will crease. also, when using it under my eyes, if i do not set it, my mascara will transfer due to the oil " in 52 reviews
  • "[product:make-up-for-ever-ultra-hd-concealer] full coverage long lasting matte finish easy to blend" in 9 reviews
Chayana R.
Love Love Love this product! I have really dry skin and it’s been so hard to find a concealer that isn’t matte! Everything I tried always left my eyes patchy and flaky but not this one! The color match was on point and the hydration this gives me is unmatched! I don’t wear foundation everyday so this is a great concealer to wear on its own. I just blend it out and it looks like I had hours of sleep! It is a bit pricey but considering how much I paid for cheap concealers that didn’t work that I ended up throwing out this is a bargain! A little goes a long way so this will last you a while!!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely adore this concealer in Y21. In my opinion, no one talks about it enough. It’s primarily an undereye concealer, so if you want something for mostly spot concealing you should choose something else. This has a lightweight texture that doesn’t crease if set properly and never looks cakey in fine lines. The pigments reflect light, which helps with my shadowy deep set eyes. Y21 is also one of 2 concealers in Sephora (L1 by KVD being the other) light enough for me to wear. I always keep a backup of this and have repurchased more times than I can count.
Crissy J.
Review for: Y23 Ivory more...
Best full coverage concealer hands down. Should've at least in the top 10! In this past year I've tried at least 20 different concealers.😡 There are three different ways you can apply concealer.
#1 Fingers
#2 Beauty Blender
#3 Brushes
Every time I used a new concealer I would try all three methods to get the best coverage. With brushes or a beauty blender the concealer gets absorbed into the brush or the beauty blender. Therefore you waste more product. So ladies lets get our hands dirty and try this amazing product. I am so tickled to death to finally find the best concealer. It only took me a year to find it.
LOL😆
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Review for: R22 Pink Beige, R20 Porcelain, Y31 Sand, R30 Beige, R32 Peach Beige, R50 Orange, Y21 Pearl, Y33 Vanilla, Y41 Honey, R40 Apricot Beige, Y23 Ivory more...
I love these concealers because they are color correcting and it really helps me with my dark circles. It’s very easy to blend and it pairs well with the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation. I do feel like it would be better if there was a wand it instead of being in a squeeze tube. Sometimes I push out too much product and a little goes a long way with this.
Cassondra M.
Boston
Review for: R20 Porcelain more...
A worker at Sephora recommended this product to me. I did not like this concealer one bit. It is very cakey under my eyes. I tried 2 different setting powders and I still got the same result. It was full-coverage at first, but after about an hour it started to wear off. I've used different primers and setting sprays and none helped with this problem. It's heavy and thick when applying it on the skin. I also feel it dried my skin out as the day went on. The applicator was very uncomfortable for me. I had to put the product onto a brush which then came out streaky. I ended up using the rest of the tube and in the end my review of it didn't change. The tube is very small and skinny, I think the price is a bit too much for what you get. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing this again.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Holy Grail status product - the best concealer I've tried yet. I tried so many other concealers but nothing really came close in terms of coverage and blendability and wear time. This concealers comes in a ton of colours, it creases very minimally on me and covers dark circles really well and my circles are pretty dark. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase again!
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Y31 Sand more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I feel like it’s totally underrated. Every time I tell my friends how great this product is, they’re always downplaying it, saying “oh it’s too expensive”. It’s extremely lightweight on the skin. The texture is very creamy making it easy to apply and blend. I like that it never looks too cakey.
Natasha S.
Review for: Y21 Pearl more...
Overall, I really liked this product. It was very creamy and blended nicely on my dry skin!! I usually struggle finding a good concealer that doesn’t get dry or crease, so this product was really nice on my skin. It gave medium coverage so I found myself applying more on my under eye area to cover up the dark circles.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Meh. I don't like heavy greasy concealers and that's what this felt like to me. My mom loves it though and I guess on her more mature skin it does quite well. I like something that dries better and sets without feeling heavy.
Florence E.
Review for: Y21 Pearl, Y23 Ivory more...
I remember being so excited to try this when it came out and I was so let down. This creased sooo bad under my eyes. I remember looking in the mirror through out the day and being so taken back that I washed my face while at work and completely redid my make up. Not impressed at all.
Yuneidis H.
i want to know if It has a greasy consistency
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I need a good Concelear i have very dark under eyes circles can someone help me with a good brand?
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
How is this concealer? What does it compare to? How do you apply it?
Ariel C.
Does this settle into fine lines? I've got some under my eyes which appeared after an allergic reaction and I struggle to find concealers that don't settle after a few minutes.
Eva J.
Is this oily? Does it break anyone out?

Sephora