BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Maria F.
Buenos Aires , CABA
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
This makes miracles to my make up, really like this product, I keep in my face all day
Claryvel A.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product. It's one of my absolutely favorites. Leaves my skin looking perfect, as if I'm not wearing any makeup.
Ahlem K.
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige, 14 Sand, 12 Translucent Natural more...
I have a matte skin it's sometimes oily i use this powder it's make me naturel's and it's easy when i apply
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Love love loved this matte powder. It was so nice because it actually stayed on matte throughout those hot summer cali days.
Maureen M.
Lauderhill, FL
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This is my ALL TIME BEST setting powder, have repurchased and will continue to repurchase as long as they don’t change the formula. Excellent for anyone with oily skin, oil control is A+++. Does not make skin look excessively dry. No flash back!! No need to touch up during the day after setting with this!! The best one out there for oily skin.
Asmaa K.
Biljurashy, AlBaha
it gives me matte finish for my oily skin, so no more oils or greasy sensation over my face almost for 8 hours.
Nice packaging that is perfect for traveling.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm very oul throughout the day but this keeps me matte and shine free. The price isnt ridiculous and that's a plus.
Sabrina D.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Another amazing powder that gives the skin a beautiful matte yet super natural finish.
Arianna R.
Great price and product I love using this powder and great for oli skin I love using this powder
Amber S.
Absolutely perfect for combination oily skin for the t zone area or all over in the summer months to give a natural matte finish.
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora