BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Me encanto el producto la verdad que es muy bueno súper recomendado me encanto su cobertura muy bueno excelente
Julia B.
I love this powder, leaves the skin velvety, soft very easy to apply and the color is fascinating I loved a lot
Haadiya I.
The best powder for setting. Very light and. It cakey 😊. Doesn’t make your skin look powdered and heavy either
Eliara S.
Rua Erfisa Felix, 50 - Vale Dourado, Nossa Senhora da Apresentação - Natal/RN
É uma ótima opção pra quem procura um produto que possibilita um acabamento matte nas suas makes maravilhosas!
member-3e19c
I like this powder it makes my make up better i can not finish my make up without it it is very nice powder ..
Melanie M.
Toronto
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Like the Laura mercier powder, it smooths the skin really good, no flashback when taking pictures with flash
Karen M.
Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas
De los mejorws polvos para sellar tu base, lo utilizo con la double wear de estee lauder y dura todo el dia.
Mendez S.
santiago del estero capital
Me encanta, me gusta mucho el acabado matte que me deja sobre la piel, muy recomendable la verdad. Muy bueno
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite powders. This powder is so light weight. I use it to set both my concealer and foundation
sunaina t.
Best best best best totally love it. I am totally in love with make up forever.Very awesome product.living it
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back