BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aja E.
San Diego, CA
What I like about this is that I can rely on this product whenever I'm having an oily skin and it lasts me whole day!
Kiran ..
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Does its job, not my favorite or go to. I needs to be reapplied throughout the day and isn't meant for oily skin.
Vale S.
Mexicali
Super ultra mate, muy linda y super calidad en el producto la recomiendo por todo me encanta es lo mejor del mundo
eduarda l.
Esse pó é muito bom tem uma cobertura perfeita deixa a pele matte super natural não fica pesado eu amo índico muito
Daniele C.
High coverage powder. Causes a matte effect on the skin. It does not leave oily skin and has excellent durability.
beat86320 G.
aulnay
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
C’est une marque de pro, elle s’applique bien et tient toute la journée. Dommage qu’il n’y ait pas d’autres teintes
Amira B.
Turin
I use it when I tend to have oily skin and I love it! The finish is perfect and it makes my look last all day long
BUTEZ E.
CALAIS
Très bon produit, bonne odeur j'adore ! Je l'utilise en petite quantité. Elle a une très bonne tenue. Je recommande
Bayan r.
saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Review for: 14 Sand more...
It's very famous, but I did not use it, I would try it but it is expensive😢 The Four Forever brand is no exception
Stephanie M.
I'm a matte effect lover! This brand is always a good choice and I like particularly this product, it's a good one
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!