BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I liked this powder but there are definitely better ones. It is not too pricey but it’s also not cheap. I bought it from Sephora and I would recommend it if you have more oily skin because it’s definitely not for dry skin! So overall, if you have oily skin this powder could be great for you but not if you have dry skin because it starts cracking and makes your makeup look terrible.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
This powder is wonderful. Perfect for all my oily/combination girls. This powder keeps my skin looking matte all day. I like to apply this powder mixed with a light moisturizer as a primer for my makeup. Then I like to add a little more after I apply foundation. But my makeup stays fresh all day. I got this product from Sephora. It is definely worth the price. This i definitely the best product of 2017.
Laura D.
I am a makeup artist and use soooo many different brands, however this is definitely a must in my kit. The price is perfect for building a kit, it lasts for hours even in hot weather, and great for oily skin as it leaves a Matte but not flat look to the skin, I would reccuthis to anyone whodoesnr sufffer with lines and wrinkles as it can sometimes sit in them.
Emily A.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
So I know the words Super Matte are in the name, and I'm a girl who loves matte, this was WAY too drying for me!

I have normal/oily combo skin so was looking for a powder to set my tzone with and after reading rave reviews thought this would do the trick. Nope -- nope, nope! I was left with dry, cakey looking skin which was NOT the look anyone wants!
karlando W.
Can i say fabulous! !!!
One of my favorite setting powder.
Gives me a smooth long wearing matte finish.
It's just Devine😍
Applies beautiful.
No flashback when taking photos
Leaves my makeup looking flawlessly matte at all times
Jaime M.
Lakewood, CO
I don't hate this product but would most likely not buy again. It does not pick up well on my beauty blender and does not give enough coverage from a brush. I love makeup forever products but this one is just average, nothing special. If you want selmthing very light it would be ok.
Marlen A.
One thing I love about this product is that it can be applied on dry skin which is beautiful. The texture of this powder is amazing, it's so light and fine. This powder can be used for contouring, highlighting, perfect for setting the face simply looks beautiful and incredibly natural.
Angie D.
I love that these powders have a slight tint to them! It brightens my complexion without looking cakey, and I can use it all over my face without having to worry about whether or not it’s going to leave me looking dry or give me a white cast or flashback in photos. It blurs out any pores or texture on my skin and makes me look airbrushed!
Kayla S.
I have a love hate with this. It's great at what it's meant for. Sets the face great, keeps makeup in place, great for oily skin. But it smells SOOO bad. And for the price you would like there would be a lot more in it. There's hardly anything in the container! Lasted about 3 weeks.
Harmoney P.
Antioch
I've used this product years ago it has a little bit too much pigment to use as a setting powder for me. However all the claims in the description of this product are very accurate. It is very smoothing and extremely mattifying and for those of you who don't get enough coverage in your foundation this will definitely boost it.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back