BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Susie Kaandra S.
São Paulo
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
It's a great face powder. It gives a great finish to the makeup. Besides having excellent quality, it also has excellent skin durability. I Love it.
Ketsia M.
The setting powder is amazing and it leaves your skin matte all day. I love that it doesn't leave your skin looking grey or give that flashback.
kimberly k.
Brampton, ON
This is my holygrail setting powder! I have the shade translucent and it honestly keeps me matte all day long. Doesn't make me look cakey either!
Evelin R.
E escuchado hablar muy bien de este producto me encantaria probarlo ami me facina el maquillaje y tener la experiencia te probar nuevos productos
Bianca T.
Produtinho excelente para peles oleosas,deixa a pele com um efeito matte maravilhoso,é o tipo de produto coringa na bolsa de uma mulher poderosa!
Arianna D.
Santiago
Me encanta su textura, es duradero, excelente calidad, amo los efectos que producen en la piel. 100% recomendable! 😍 😍 😍 Funciona realmente bien.
Jasmin D.
This is the perfect setting powder. It gives a matte finish and it defines the full makeup after applying it. It gives a very soft and clear skin
Brandeigh T.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other more...
I’m actually not a fan of this product . It does the job but I feel you can get just as good of a product at a drugstore, not worth the price.
Aishau
Provides a very subtle finish to your face, making you look healthy and vibrate.
Easily applicable and buildable
Provides a glowy healthy look
FATMA A.
Omggg!!! Loseboder inn that branddd❤❤ ,,, iknoww it will an amazinggg prodectt , im in love withhh this brandd and that prodectt❤❤ so iwanttt❤
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back