BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ab S.
New Castle
Not many shades to choose from, weather to dark or too light for my skin tone. Overall an alright product, didn’t last too long though
Diana m.
Rua Marquês de rio maior n47 3C alhandra
I love this, is a little expensive but is so good. When you use it you see right the way the effects. Its longlasting and very matte ;)
Lily H.
Hampshire , england
I have very oily skin and it is hard to to find a powder that helps keep my skin to stay Matte all day I highly recommend this product
LINDA N.
Toronto
I love this product because it is the life saver for any make up mistakes you make. And great for making your oily greasy skin hidden.
Karen H.
This product I used for doing the makeup of my clients and I love how look in different types of skin , definitely a excellent product
Zab I.
Ottawa , ON
Love every product for sure.Love tge piwder doesnot flash back for sure .stay matte for sure, doesnt sit in lines and doesnt feel cakey
Vanessa K.
Dublin
Not my favourite product, gives a bit of flash and not that very fine but love the way it leaves my skin looking after being applied
ᗩᒪIᗩ a.
alvesta
So nice product and brand working for every one and gives a beautiful finish its a finally milled this product all the girls most try
JAILAN |.
Abou hammad, Elsarkeya
This is the best powder for the oily ana combination skin
Making the skin lokes matte
Used for lasting the foundation for a long time
Gigi M.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Nice finish , stays on well , sets your makeup and good for combination skin , you definitely won't have to reapply it during the day
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!