BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Emily L.
Adelaide
I'm very pleased with with powder as I have a very oily t-zone area and need a very matte powder to set it for a long period of time.It's my favourite powder for a night out clubbing.its usually hot and stuffy and with all the dancing, I still don't have an issue with getting oily even after a night out.also, it doesn't make my face look very cakey at all, which is a massive bonus.
Stacey S.
Depending on the day - the MAKE UP FOR EVER Super Matte Powder can help soften my face and give me a great base for blush. When my skin is very dry, particularly during the winter months, this can increase the appearance of dry skin so I tend to not use it as much. I would definitely recommend this for the summer though!
Abáigh B.
Review for: Other more...
I was not a big lover of this product when I used it. Initially I liked it and it seemed to be beautiful. However the longer I wore it the more it dryed out my skin and made my skin look patchy. I also found that it left my face with a white cast and a flash back in photos.
Tamara Y.
Kettering
This product is ok but doesn't actually stay for a long period of time you have to use blotting paper throughout the day with it it's a matte finish but becomes oily looking throughout its wear and I personally wouldn't buy again
Apoorva P.
This multipurpose loose powder can be used in various different ways, I mean use it to mattify your foundation, set it, to bake(for darker skins) , use as an eyeshadow base for making your eyeshadow blend and glide on beautifully. The options are as vast as your imagination
Ayesha A.
Matte powders are designed for someone with oily and combination skin. This particular product gives a matte finish. Good for oily and combination skin. It will keep your makeup in place. Someone with dry skin needs to avoid matte finish products.
Ainsley J.
This powder is truly the best it worked very well with my combination skin which relly suprised me because of the formula.It dooesnt have any sun protection but it was very easy to apply,one of the best powders I've used, i would reccomnend to my friends and family.
Letícia V.
Rio de Janeiro
Comecei a usar o pó translúcido da Makeup Forever e vi que ele é ótimo, produto de alta qualidade e ótimo acabamento, sempre uso na minha maquiagem, não fica um acabamento pesado, mas cobre muito bem com a base cremosa. Recomendo
Charlie P.
Long Beach, CA
I cant live without powder as my skin produces a lot of oil throughout the day and my makeup travels easily across my face by the end of the day. This matte powder keeps my face shine under control and gives my makeup a nice finish. I carry this in my little makeup bag and reapply maybe once throughout the day. I will be buying this again when I run out.
Petrina L.
Everyday use and on all my clients! Mattifies and sets like heaven. Easy to apply with a damp sponge and doesn't flash back. The only con is the price but u get a lot of product and lasts for ages. Definitely keep purchasing
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back