BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney L.
Brampton, ON
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I wanted to love this. It has a great price and it is by a brand I've loved forever. But it has more cons than pros (for my skin at least). If I put it on and then try to fix my contour after or put on highlighter it doesn't allow blending, it just gives a smeared look. It also doesn't do a great job in the long run because after a while I'm looking for something to touch up under my eyes because it's all smearing and it's just not something I'd recommend or buy again.
Jagoda S.
This is a good loose powder. it does what it's supposed to: mattifies and sets makeup. I really think this powder is the most I recommend it because it is of very good quality and is very durable It seems that the most, amazingI do and will purchase again!
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I want to try this product because my skin has become strange sometimes it is greasy sometimes it is dry but in times of oily skin I think that this product would sell me quite well so I want to try it to be able to give an excellent evaluation and a very good opinion about this
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
This stuff is great, but WAY overpriced for the size of the container. It almost looks like an eyeshadow pan or something... I like the product a lot and I don't have to reapply as often, but I've only been using it about a month and have already hit pan. Oh well. I won't be repurchasing.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I really love this stuff! This product is not Caky at all and leaves my face feeling so soft. I stays all day and never needs touch ups. The packaging could be cuter but overall an amazing product. (Do not apply WHERE you're putting highlight)
Heather B.
Deer Lake, NL
I was at the point where I thought I would never find a setting powder or spray that I liked when I found this! Great coverage, very easy to apply and lasts longer than most other products I've tried. I've always had problems with concealer and foundation creasing beneath my eyes but this powder sets the area perfectly!
Bernice L.
scarborough
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I use this as a finishing powder for my combination oily skin on my t-zone areas. The formula is very lightweight and finely milled with a very natural finish. I find that this powder just adds enough color to blur out any imperfections. It's pretty long wearing and isn't cakey by the end of the day. The only issue I have with it or any loose powders in general is that it's harder to pick up an even amount of product, and less convenient for travel. Otherwise, I don't have any complaints about this powder.
Rhea V.
Wolverhampton, England
The beauty of a Talc based powder is dying in the field of makeup. Everyone is so scared of it now with HD being so popular in how we film people. Well fret no more, this is THE BEST talc based powder out there! A must for long-term wear or oily skin with a super lustrous finish. It looks brilliant on the skin when applied well. I suggest pressing it into the skin with a powder puff. Or roll onto the skin with a kabuki. price 4/5
Kelsey C.
Guelph
This product is very good for the price you pay. The only downside is that it is too matt for me. I like a little more of a dewy complexion but it lives true to it's super matte name! Great for nights out in order to prevent an oily complexion!
Fabiola L.
Doral Florida
Review for: 14 Sand more...
his is a good loose powder. it does what it's supposed to: mattifies and sets makeup. this powder extends the wear of my foundation. the only reason i would not repurchase is because the packaging is so irritating. it's a sifter jar with a screw top lid. the screw top lid means that powder gets everywhere when you unscrew the lid. otherwise, i'm happy with this powder.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!