BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tamara Y.
Kettering
This product is ok but doesn't actually stay for a long period of time you have to use blotting paper throughout the day with it it's a matte finish but becomes oily looking throughout its wear and I personally wouldn't buy again
Apoorva P.
This multipurpose loose powder can be used in various different ways, I mean use it to mattify your foundation, set it, to bake(for darker skins) , use as an eyeshadow base for making your eyeshadow blend and glide on beautifully. The options are as vast as your imagination
Ayesha A.
Matte powders are designed for someone with oily and combination skin. This particular product gives a matte finish. Good for oily and combination skin. It will keep your makeup in place. Someone with dry skin needs to avoid matte finish products.
Ainsley J.
This powder is truly the best it worked very well with my combination skin which relly suprised me because of the formula.It dooesnt have any sun protection but it was very easy to apply,one of the best powders I've used, i would reccomnend to my friends and family.
Letícia V.
Rio de Janeiro
Comecei a usar o pó translúcido da Makeup Forever e vi que ele é ótimo, produto de alta qualidade e ótimo acabamento, sempre uso na minha maquiagem, não fica um acabamento pesado, mas cobre muito bem com a base cremosa. Recomendo
Charlie P.
Long Beach, CA
I cant live without powder as my skin produces a lot of oil throughout the day and my makeup travels easily across my face by the end of the day. This matte powder keeps my face shine under control and gives my makeup a nice finish. I carry this in my little makeup bag and reapply maybe once throughout the day. I will be buying this again when I run out.
Petrina L.
Everyday use and on all my clients! Mattifies and sets like heaven. Easy to apply with a damp sponge and doesn't flash back. The only con is the price but u get a lot of product and lasts for ages. Definitely keep purchasing
Megan A.
Mancot way, Mancot
Absolutely love this product! As I have extremely oily skin I find that most setting powders can't keep my makeup in place and I'm so so happy that I've found one that can! I will definitely be buying this again and again.
Kirsty E.
Such an affordable price for such a great product. Sets the face brilliantly. Very easy to apply giving it a matte finish. I would recommend this to people with oily skin like me. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
Karoline W.
Todos os produtos são de muita qualidade e preços caros mas que valem muito a pena. Este pó a grande qualidade dele é que é matte e estão deixa a pele com um aspecto muito natural e de pele bem cuida, também não me dão muitas espinhas. Cuidam da minha pele.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!