BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Khalisha H.
MUFE is definitely becomming one of my go to brands. Its truly amazing how flawless this is. It blends really well on all skin types and complexions and there is no flashback on photos
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This product is the best I have ever come across. It covers and blends very well with your natural skintone, it's natural mat and very durabel. so it lasts me a year or more.
Ben Amor Z.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This is just wonderful...I love it.
No one wants a product that looks like makeup, and no one wants to look like they're covered in powder, right? Well, this product goes on flawlessly, as long as you pat the brush and gently swirl the powder onto your skin. It creates a matte look and can be taken anywhere. Very seldomly do I have to touch up my face after using this.
Sky S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I love this. I use it to set any foundation. It mattifies just enough. I still have a glow where I want it but never look oily or sweaty. It also never looks cakey.
Klea L.
Tirana
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I tried out the Sand powder, and i kind of regret buying sand since it was not my skin type(I'm used to buying sand on compact powders) It was very easy to apply and brush off, but sometimes it did show on camera flash unless you pressed it down very well.I wouldn't recommend this product(loose powders i mean) to dry skin. Personally i only use it during summer because that's when my skin starts getting very oily and i need something to make my (undereye especially)   foundation/concealer stay on, but for dry skin i wouldn't recommend since it can make your foundation/concealer look very patchy.
Ishita D.
Let me begin by saying that this quite great of a product. It is very finely mild. Yes it is on the expensive side of the spectrum but i think it’s totally worth it when you see what it does for you. Totally stands up to its name and hence i recommend!
Amal K.
I love all products from @makeupforever
I used super matte powder from make up or ever
Its very very good for my face
Top top bravo
#influensterawards #influenster
Jessica J.
Girona, catalonia
I really like this powder. It is really smooth and is best and definitely my go to for baking!! The colour range is small but are really efficient plus the packaging is useful with the filter part and it smells good too!! I love the finish it gives for being in front of the camera be it photos or filming and I also like how it's always in stock and lasts a very very long time!! A little goes a long way and thatakea the price really fair.
Erika P.
Lo es this product! De verdad es muy bueno. Es otro de mis favoritos lo uso en mi y en mis clientas y es genial su cobertura y su duración. Definitivamente si lo volvería a comprar y viene en varios tonos
Lunar P.
London
Amazing!!! Lasts throughout the day and gives a gorgeous finish to the skin. I get super oily and find myself constantly blotting my face, this works wonders and I didn't need to touch up my face once. Doesn't look cakey at all and has a gorgeous weightless feel and finish once applied, and I find it best to use a lighter shade under the eyes with a damp beauty blender and on my face a slightly browner shade dusted lightly with a large powder brush
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!