BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
EMILY S.
Amazing powder. Blends very well and I like the packaging because it's easy to apply.
Brittany C.
Flowery Br, GA
It did the job. Wish it didn't make my face so powdery at the end. Still will us it
Amanda M.
Leon, WV
Love me a good powder!! You can't go wrong with this stuff!!! Blends in perfectly!!
Katherine Maria B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it i need more to but for the price i cant afford right now i love it much
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
He was a grandfather ograndfather grandfather grandfather of and uncle uncle
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Leaves my makeup matte all day, very long lasting and it's pricy but worth it
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Awesome product doesn't make you feel cakey at all stay all day long on skin wether fir everyday look or buildup for glam look to make at matte finish to you skin
Rida B.
New York
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I really like this product! For someone not willing to spend a lot of money on a loose powder, this is a really great option! It helps keep the make up in place for a long time without letting it crease up!
Janette M.
One of my favorite brands! I love this, I just wish it came in a pressed powder. I would recommend this.
Milli D.
new york
Wonderful setting powder as well I love this stuff as well it doesn’t give flash back which is awesome it’s matte so if u have oily skin and have problem with creasing this helps a lot to controll it
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back