BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar hsha
Jrldy🌸🌕 U.
pennsylvania
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I love it because it leaves my face soft and covers well the granites that have and protect my face
Carolina H.
Doral, FL
I use this with the Make Up Forever foundation stick. Gives me the best results for a matte finish.
Cassandra J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love matte this matte powder ! It really does the job on making your face matte and not drying !
Jessica H.
Keeps my face dry and not oily. Controls my oil and it a nice matte finish not a dry sand one :)
Lizetth M.
I tried this product out & i loved it i have really oily skin and it being matte Was just perfect
Angelica F.
Kearny, NJ
Great foundation powder with a matte effect, leaving my skin with a natural effect and ready to q
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
I love to use this and then just a little highlighter for a pop. I love how this powder is matte.
Haley C.
Leeds, AL
I don’t like this setting powder at all. It shows in photos and doesn’t have a good smooth finish
Sarana N.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product loose powder it is better I think than liquid cuz liquid is really heavy tbh
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora