BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
Bloomington, IL
Great products across the board. I’ve repurchased a second time. Not great for travel.
Sha S.
Keeps me super matte. Love this powder. Works great in my t zone area where I get oily
Alia G.
Liiiiike it so much its smell good so soft good color keep using it its so good really
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
I love this Marc and I love this thing! My finish but I go buy more because is so good
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
Love this powder, perfect for setting my makeup and for little touch ups during the day
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This for setting your makeup and if you don't like that shiny look, this is your thing.
Yolanda S.
Old Bridge
It was good but I have used better! Prices for make up is so expensive it’s ridiculous
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this pressed power. It light and gives your face a natural finish and not doughy.
Thien L.
Centreville
Let out with a smooth skin like a baby face. Very easy to adapt on any climate. Powder
Grayson P.
whitakers
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I love finishing powders so much they absolutely finish the look as it says they will
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!