BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miriam M.
San Francisco CA
Really mattifies the face , won't cake up at all adds good to the face , a repurchase always
Luda K.
Whenever I set my face with this , my face does not get oily it has a beautiful matte finish
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ
I love how this product blends everything so effortlessly without leaving your makeup "cakey"
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I use this powder ovee my face and neck specially to get rid of shine and leave my face matte
Joyy L.
This powder is great to set your look! It's great for baking under the eyes, and all around.
Mark W.
Homestead, FL
Great finishing powder! I use it on top of my foundation when I want to have a matte finish.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Can't say enough about this powder is like magic helps my makeup stay all day long i love it
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Me encanta!!!!! Buenísimo para piel grasa y como te deja súper matte me encanta lo recomiendo
Deb G.
Albany, NY
It gives it that nice matte look it's perfect for any occasion. Truly recommend this product
Monica M.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Loved and recommend. Easy to apply and gets the job done. Matched my complexion perfectly!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!