BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Neicka g.
Port Saint Lucie
This is super amazing ūüė©‚ô•ÔłŹ This this my #1 favorite matter powder !! Keeps my face looking fresh all day ūüíĖ
Nina T.
Sarasota
It makes my face every mate, doesn't get oily at all. It last me throughout the whole day which is great
ester p.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Is it good for all types of skin? Where did you buy this product? Matte finish? Natural? Shimmer? Powder?
Esmeralda N.
Aurora, CO
This product was amazing for me because I have oily skin and since this is a matte powder it helped a lot
Janette M.
One of my favorite brands! I love this, I just wish it came in a pressed powder. I would recommend this.
Kelli P.
Leland
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Perfect for your finished look! Blends so smoothly and with a matte touch! Hint of shimmer! Love this!!!!
Biridiana M.
Really love setting my face love the matte finish it leaves and makes my skin and makeup pop out so much
Maria M.
Me encanta, deja un acabado s√ļper marte y muy cubriente, aunque su duraci√≥n no es la ideal es muy bueno!!
maria m.
This make up for ever matte setting powder is my absolute favorite and I love it , I highly recommend it
gabriela g.
Lindoo super adoro usar, tem um acabamento muito muito bom, matte dura muito eu particularmente adoro!!!
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora