BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
stormy d.
Webb City, MO
It's the best! I love it! Last for such a long time and is responsible priced and it has a nice smell
Alyssa R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely do not like when my face is too shiny/oily and this product really does the job for me.
Ellen S.
Columbia, TN
I tend to get oily with foundation and this helped control the oils and keep me matte. Didn't oxidize
Carolina H.
Doral, FL
I use this with the Make Up Forever foundation stick. Gives me the best results for a matte finish.
Cassandra J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love matte this matte powder ! It really does the job on making your face matte and not drying !
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar hsha
Cenia E.
This products makes my face look flawless and helps my make up stay in place! I absolutely love it
Mynt C.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This was great for my t-zone. Beautiful staying power in humid areas. Great for photography as well
María A.
Really nice product..... :)
I feel soooooo pretty when I put this in my face :)
Great great great!
Danie M.
Hempstead , NY
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This is a pretty good finishing powder. I’d buy it again if I needed a new one! I would recommend.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back