BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carolina H.
Doral, FL
I use this with the Make Up Forever foundation stick. Gives me the best results for a matte finish.
María A.
Really nice product..... :)
I feel soooooo pretty when I put this in my face :)
Great great great!
Danie M.
Hempstead , NY
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This is a pretty good finishing powder. I’d buy it again if I needed a new one! I would recommend.
Mynt C.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This was great for my t-zone. Beautiful staying power in humid areas. Great for photography as well
Jrldy🌸🌕 U.
pennsylvania
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I love it because it leaves my face soft and covers well the granites that have and protect my face
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar hsha
Cenia E.
This products makes my face look flawless and helps my make up stay in place! I absolutely love it
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
I love to use this and then just a little highlighter for a pop. I love how this powder is matte.
Lizetth M.
I tried this product out & i loved it i have really oily skin and it being matte Was just perfect
Ana N.
Fontana
What I like about this product is that it has a lot of product and it is putting my face together
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!