BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Made my face look orange and caused my foundation to separate! I wouldn’t purchase this again for my skin type.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I recently started to use this and I have fallen in love. It is great and works awesome applying with a sponge
Myriam R.
Wow tried this and love how my skin looked to clean and matte fell great not havy at all will use it every time
Grace F.
North Granby, CT
OMG. I love this. It's soooooooo matte. It stays on for awhile. Look so bomb. And everyone should try this out.
Naomi S.
Very thin in texture which is awesome for No product creasing. There is a great benefit in using this product.
Ashlee H.
Racine, WI
Amazing product! I tend to have oily skin and this really controls that and gives me a nice even complexion.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige, 12 Translucent Natural, Other more...
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
Trinity C.
Ashland
MAKE UP FOREVER powder is amazing! It gives you a matte look that you will love! This product is to die for.
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Applies great long wearing. Medium coverage. Mattitfying is perfect. Great product in love with this powder.
amanda r.
Muiiitoooooooo bom . Esse po o melhor . Deixa pele lisinha . Uniforme . Não sai fácil . Adoraria testar essa
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora