BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Didn't matched my color skin and it's a little expensive but it fixes really well in the skin and last Long !
Alla S.
Tacoma
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Omg seriously the best powder I can’t put into words of how amazing this stuff is so I’ll just add emojis 😍😍😘
Maria R.
The best powder ,it makes my makeup look so good I'm so in love with it , i just love it 😍😍😍 forever the best
Ana H.
I liked it because it went nice with my skin tone and sincerity it's matte it didn't make my face so shiny
Danelle B.
Wind Gap, PA
Pretty good. Works well. Didn't leave my face feeling dry and stiff like some other brands. I use it often.
jaylin r.
Reading
There setting powder is great it's great to bake and to set under the eyes and just set all your foundation
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally loving this powder. It gives you the perfect matte finish every single time. I highly recommend it.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves my skin flawless and camera ready. Stops shine before it starts. Blends in easily and last forever.
Jazmin R.
This powder is super good its matte and when you put a foundation looks really good this brand is amazing!
Vanessa C.
I love this powder, it's@ amazing, one of my favrotes i highly recomment it, leaves my face looking great..
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back