BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria O.
Detroit
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I love this powder it makes my face matte completely matte. It is easy to apply with a sponge or a brush.
Cynthia q.
Love this powder keeps foundation matte all day love it so much no complaints about this product !!!!!!!
Maria M.
Me encanta, deja un acabado súper marte y muy cubriente, aunque su duración no es la ideal es muy bueno!!
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Ashli P.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Turns my foundation matte like it says it does. I would say it is good for combination skin like i have.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Loved this product each time I want to my face to be shinny I use this to make more matte and I love it
Erin H.
Royal Oak, MI
Love the loose Powder. Blends well over foundation or alone. Feels natural, Not Cakey. Would recommend
Baness
Salinas, CA
This works great ! I recommend this product ! I see such a great pay off for a all day wear makeup look
Katresa P.
cypress, CA
I wouldn’t recommend this setting powder if you have dry skin because it will give you that matte look.
Elaine H.
I love a the finish of this product it is very pretty and I love it I recommend this product to anyone
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!