BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Made my face look orange and caused my foundation to separate! I wouldn’t purchase this again for my skin type.
Naomi S.
Very thin in texture which is awesome for No product creasing. There is a great benefit in using this product.
Grace F.
North Granby, CT
OMG. I love this. It's soooooooo matte. It stays on for awhile. Look so bomb. And everyone should try this out.
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
I LOVE this powder to set the whole face , I don’t like it to bake the under eye but to set the face is amazing
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Applies great long wearing. Medium coverage. Mattitfying is perfect. Great product in love with this powder.
Nisha M.
This powder can make any foundation look super soft and Matte on your face. It's great if you have oily skin
Maria R.
The best powder ,it makes my makeup look so good I'm so in love with it , i just love it 😍😍😍 forever the best
amanda r.
Muiiitoooooooo bom . Esse po o melhor . Deixa pele lisinha . Uniforme . Não sai fácil . Adoraria testar essa
Mónica R.
El Paso, TX
Have no words to describe this setting powder it makes your skin look good on person and on pictures as well
Ashlee H.
Racine, WI
Amazing product! I tend to have oily skin and this really controls that and gives me a nice even complexion.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!