BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige, 12 Translucent Natural, Other more...
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
Ashlee H.
Racine, WI
Amazing product! I tend to have oily skin and this really controls that and gives me a nice even complexion.
Maria R.
The best powder ,it makes my makeup look so good I'm so in love with it , i just love it 😍😍😍 forever the best
amanda r.
Muiiitoooooooo bom . Esse po o melhor . Deixa pele lisinha . Uniforme . Não sai fácil . Adoraria testar essa
Mónica R.
El Paso, TX
Have no words to describe this setting powder it makes your skin look good on person and on pictures as well
Sarah M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this setting powder! I have a very oily face and this matte powder really does help..totally worth it!
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Didn't matched my color skin and it's a little expensive but it fixes really well in the skin and last Long !
Nisha M.
This powder can make any foundation look super soft and Matte on your face. It's great if you have oily skin
Ayla B.
Amo pó solto. Prefiro o da Mary KAY, mas esse é muito bom. Vale a pena comprar e cobre bem! Gostei bastante
Ryan K T.
Matt is my favorite of all. Totally worth it all. I love using this product and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!