BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Twanna R.
Hillsboro, AL
All I can say is it's great! Controls shine, no flash back and lasts all day. It's one of the best powders I've used.
Cecilia L.
Farmersville, CA
I absolutely love this product. Helps my combination skin stay matte. Perfect for normal, combination and oily skin.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
the best in my opinion! makes my face look perfectly finished all day and preps you for those picture perfect photos.
cleiry n.
Gastonia
Í lo ve ís era muy good es increíble el producto lo amo lo amo lo amo sueños sueño es bueno bastante bueno buenisimo
Riley S.
Leaves a good finished look, not shiny and photographs well when needed. Not heavy or translucent. A good in-between.
Diana G.
Carpentersville, IL
Love this matte powder so nice and leaves my face looking flawless! Couldn't have asked for. Better totally worth it
Elaine C.
É muito bom, cobertura matte, super funciona na minha pele! Não deixa craquelar, só que acaba usando produto demais !
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I love the matte powder. It lasts all day and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry! I would definitely recommend this
Jarielle J.
I love this powder. It's a gem. I like it better than white powder. The light color helps to prevent a white cast.
Erica   F.
This will really set your makeup and really keep your makeup looking fresh! love this. Almost as much as my Laura M
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back