BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cecilia L.
Farmersville, CA
I absolutely love this product. Helps my combination skin stay matte. Perfect for normal, combination and oily skin.
Riley S.
Leaves a good finished look, not shiny and photographs well when needed. Not heavy or translucent. A good in-between.
Ashley S.
Brunswick, ME
Staple in my makeup collection use everyday and can't go without. Great for undereye setting and all over the face
Jasmine V.
I love this powder !! It makes my face look super nice skin tone and makes it look matte !!i recommend this product
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
It's my go to for powder setting. Doesnt cake and is light and blend-able. Gives good coverage over any foundation.
Erica   F.
This will really set your makeup and really keep your makeup looking fresh! love this. Almost as much as my Laura M
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I love the matte powder. It lasts all day and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry! I would definitely recommend this
Yoselin S.
ITS THE BEST!!!! I love it!!!!! It doesn't gets your face to cakey it's just right. I would totally recommend this.
Jarielle J.
I love this powder. It's a gem. I like it better than white powder. The light color helps to prevent a white cast.
Kayla P.
Walters, OK
I love this loose powder. You can bake with it or use it to set your makeup all over. Leaves a nice matte finish
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!