BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eilleen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love looooveee loose powders, like this one, flashback? Depends on how long you leave it or how much you put on
Sabrina F.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I rarely use this product, but when I do I can tell the difference. It keeps my makeup looking fresh with a natural finish.
Te deja la piel super linda, sella muy bien el maquillje y si te gusta el efecto matte esta es para ti, recomendada al 100
Rediat T.
Silver Spring, MD
This powder gives me the matte finish and it's my favorite. But I wouldn't suggest it for summer for people with dry skin
nancy g.
Long beach, CA
The lose 2 stars because its not very mattifying but they gain 1 for the color selection. It's fantastic for brightening.
Gaby n.
Its a really matte setting powder it gives you a great looking skin and it stays on you all day everyday totally worth it
Kassondra M.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This product works well if your wanting to maybe use as a foundation powder or loose powder. It feels light on your skin
Gabriela L.
Omg I love it is the best I love it I really want to stay with it I love it with all my heart i want to used for my face
Itzel P.
This is product is amazing! I really like how it sets my makeup! I really recommend it I promise it won't disappoint you
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
This is the first loose setting powder I have used and it's really good. I have a new favorite now, but this is great.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back