BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla C.
Boulder City, NV
This powder keeps me matte thoguhtout the whole day which I love. Also, it keeps my makeup intact and perfect all day long.
Emily M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This powder sets my makeup perfectly. It is absolutely flawless and diminishes signs of pore and fine lines. It's amazing.
Claryvel A.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product. It's one of my absolutely favorites. Leaves my skin looking perfect, as if I'm not wearing any makeup.
Jari M.
like how it set my face, easy to apply. perfect for oily skin . it is pricey but worth it. it makes my make up last longer
Jeni T.
Lompoc, CA
The best powder don't very easy to blend out after you baked your hole face doesn't leave you to valet great for oily skin
Ruth H.
I like how it sets the finish look. You have to use is lightly or else it can be cakey. But it's a really good formula so.
Eilleen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love looooveee loose powders, like this one, flashback? Depends on how long you leave it or how much you put on
Te deja la piel super linda, sella muy bien el maquillje y si te gusta el efecto matte esta es para ti, recomendada al 100
Jessica C.
Stuart, FL
The make up forever super matte powder is amazing it's has great coverage and comes out super Matte just the way I like it
Itzel P.
This is product is amazing! I really like how it sets my makeup! I really recommend it I promise it won't disappoint you
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!