BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This is by far the best powder I have ever used. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth it! Although it is matte, it isn't drying at all!
gissell r.
Super matte! My skin is reallb oily and this product keeps up with it. Its pricey but worth it. But some of my jaw areas looked cakey.
Crystal F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got it the powder in translucent. It kept my makeup in place all day. It mattifies the look and contains my pores from becoming oily.
Maree B.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this setting powder. It's absorbs the oils and keeps my face looking matte all day and doesn't make my face look cakey
Sid A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Amazing for baking, does not leave skin feeling cakes or dry. Soft finish which prevents creasing and lasts all day. Worth the money.
Jess S.
Review for: Other more...
This loose setting powder is okay, it does its job. But it cakes throughout the day. I would suggest Laura Mercier over this any day!
marina z.
chino ca
Yes yes yes super matte this helps me on my t zone which I'm extra oily I love it :) but I'm dry in other areas I need to be careful
Kate E.
Savannah, GA
I love that the powder perfectly set my foundation and contouring but I didn't like that it faded pretty quickly throughout the day.
Chris Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
A great setting powder. Even though it controls oil production well it also has the most minimal radiance to help skin look healthy.
Danielle M.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely great for oily skin , with a really good pore filling primer it’ll go great just on top of a good foundation . I love it !
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora