BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laiken M.
I love using this product when I wear liquid makeup. It helps set it and it looks natural. It's easy to apply and I love the colors
Maria F.
I Love this power. It keeps me matte all day long without making me look cakey. I keep it in my purse in case I need any touch ups.
Mindi C.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Product quality is fantastic, it the packaging is only so-so. A lot of powder is lost in the opening and closing of the compacts
Gladys O.
Phoenix, AZ
I like using this setting powdrr because it brings everything together it last all night long and it doesnt make anything smear.
Marie C.
Deerfield Beach, FL
The first time i used this press powder, i absolutely love it. it does the job. i will continue to buy it. this product is great.
brissa g.
this powder was my holy grail my grandma had bought it for me it was so good i had a flawless look just amazing and no flashback
Nichole R.
mustang
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Love this product. I use it to conceal and then all over to seal my makeup. Leaves my skin matte and looking shine free all day.
Amber S.
Absolutely perfect for combination oily skin for the t zone area or all over in the summer months to give a natural matte finish.
Kat I.
This is my go to setting powder. I use it right after I contour. The best part of this product is that theres no harsh flashback
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
I LOVE this powder! Sets amazingly well! I also have the HD powder and love it too! But this one is and must have in my opinion!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back