BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chris Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
A great setting powder. Even though it controls oil production well it also has the most minimal radiance to help skin look healthy.
Danielle M.
Fresno , CA
Absolutely great for oily skin , with a really good pore filling primer it’ll go great just on top of a good foundation . I love it !
marina z.
chino ca
Yes yes yes super matte this helps me on my t zone which I'm extra oily I love it :) but I'm dry in other areas I need to be careful
Amber B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love the matte finish. Can't get enough of it. I've already used all of mine. Can't wait to order more. One of the best in my book.
kadyn w.
keeps makeup matte all day without creasing or drying out my skin!! love it! makes my skin look healthy and not to matte! perfect!
Ragda K.
Fountain valley
This leaves my concelear with no lines and not oily. It also gives me a smooth complexion after applying my foundation or cc cream
Alexandra G.
Washington, DC
Bery good setting powder! Sets your face in a snap. I like it because it keeps my makeup in place. Good for oily skin that I have.
Amy L.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I use this daily and love it! It stays matte for a long time and doesn’t cling to my dry patches like other powders sometimes can.
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I do not own this product for myself, but I have used my cousins a lot.. lol. It is a great products. Does what it is supposed to !
Laiken M.
I love using this product when I wear liquid makeup. It helps set it and it looks natural. It's easy to apply and I love the colors
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back