BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arsine S.
glendale
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Love the matte powder. I don’t use it all the time, but I have nothing negative to say towards it. It’s great for all skin types. It’s easy to apply and easy to blend
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Powder is nice however it dries my skin out a tad bit and it it super patchy . If you don’t wait for the foundation to fully dry you will have patches and dry spots everywhere . Wouldn’t buy again but will use the rest of it
Codi M.
Covington, KY
This product does exactly what it is supposed to. My makeup looks much better when I use this powder and I find that I have less shine throughout the day. However, this product isn’t that much better than elf, a $6 alternative.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Amazing. This is everything. Makeup forever you are doing it right. Love how this looks, easy to apply and has a beautiful matte finish. I’ve purchased this several times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend this
Laurie H.
@Make up Forever thrle finishing powders work the best at least to me they do that have amazing products to chose from so don't wait claim yours today @MAKE UP FOREVER💕💕💕💕
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This is my favorite setting powder for my whole face. It is sooo smooth and even though it keeps oil at bay it really doesn’t look dry. It’s soo nice you can set your undereyes and it still looks smooth with out getting too dry!
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I absolutely love the setting powder in it was a staple in my make up collection. How's your foundation last all day without creasing we're wearing off would highly recommend anyone looking for a new product a try
Jacque G.
Vancouver
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
Love this! I suffer from oil skin and definitely keep this in my purse for touch ups!
Others make me look too dry! I definitely love how it helped my eyeshadow stay in place :)
I will definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin types.
Santi K.
chicago
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This powder really stays on but the only one thing I hate bout it is that when ur applying it, it easily falls and gets on ur clothes. But good-side is that it stays on. I would totally buy again but I still have two more of these.
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
I love finishing powder it sets your makeup so nicely and give a you an amazing matte finish! I use it after I have contoured so it highlights the areas I want it too! Definitely will be purchasing again!!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!