BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carina C.
West Harrison, NY
Amazing ! Super durable. Really doesn't show light in picture especially with flash . Smooth finished ! Amazing on any type of skin .
Amber B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love the matte finish. Can't get enough of it. I've already used all of mine. Can't wait to order more. One of the best in my book.
kadyn w.
keeps makeup matte all day without creasing or drying out my skin!! love it! makes my skin look healthy and not to matte! perfect!
Ragda K.
Fountain valley
This leaves my concelear with no lines and not oily. It also gives me a smooth complexion after applying my foundation or cc cream
Alexandra G.
Washington, DC
Bery good setting powder! Sets your face in a snap. I like it because it keeps my makeup in place. Good for oily skin that I have.
Michelle L.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
If you love loose powder then you will love this product. It goes on perfectly easily and stays! It helps set your foundation also
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I do not own this product for myself, but I have used my cousins a lot.. lol. It is a great products. Does what it is supposed to !
Laiken M.
I love using this product when I wear liquid makeup. It helps set it and it looks natural. It's easy to apply and I love the colors
Amy L.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I use this daily and love it! It stays matte for a long time and doesn’t cling to my dry patches like other powders sometimes can.
Maria F.
I Love this power. It keeps me matte all day long without making me look cakey. I keep it in my purse in case I need any touch ups.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!