BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
I absolutely love this power. It gives me a flawless finish and keeps my foundation looking great all day long. I apply with a beauty blender.
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Other more...
Great loose powder! I think it’s discontinued though and I like the hd powders better.used it on set a lot and great for keeping the main matte
Charisma L.
Very powdery. I love this for heavier makeup looks to keep the foundation and concealer from moving around. It leaves my face nice and matte.
Lakeitha J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Wonderful finish last all day stayed matte no creasing ! The color was great no flash back it works well on mature skin ! The finish was nice
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm very oul throughout the day but this keeps me matte and shine free. The price isnt ridiculous and that's a plus.
Jaclyn W.
This product works amazing and really keeps that glam look on all day without creasing, natural or crazy kind of looks. I love this product.
itan m.
Oxnard, CA
I been dying go get my hand on this sertain product all ive heard is that it works like magic all over your face maybe one day ill get it :)
patricia N.
I love this powder I think it's super good It's not heavy It gives you a perfect finish Leave your face super soft I really recommend it 100%
Dulce P.
This powder is actually really good & matte. Makeup forever has great products overall! At first I didn't want to try it but I'm glad I did
Tia E.
Los Angeles
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This setting powder had great coverage but I wish the shade range extended to deeper skin tones. Easy to apply with a nice natural finish.
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back