BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Charisma L.
Very powdery. I love this for heavier makeup looks to keep the foundation and concealer from moving around. It leaves my face nice and matte.
Jaclyn W.
This product works amazing and really keeps that glam look on all day without creasing, natural or crazy kind of looks. I love this product.
itan m.
Oxnard, CA
I been dying go get my hand on this sertain product all ive heard is that it works like magic all over your face maybe one day ill get it :)
Lakeitha J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Wonderful finish last all day stayed matte no creasing ! The color was great no flash back it works well on mature skin ! The finish was nice
patricia N.
I love this powder I think it's super good It's not heavy It gives you a perfect finish Leave your face super soft I really recommend it 100%
Dulce P.
This powder is actually really good & matte. Makeup forever has great products overall! At first I didn't want to try it but I'm glad I did
Brianna D.
orange
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Love it ! It is a great setting powder! Sets my foundation keeps me matte
It is natural where it won’t change the color of your foundation
Holly K.
Suffolk, VA
I love this setting powder. I use this to set my concealer and my whole face. I don't find this product to be drying and it stays in place.
Brenda R.
An alright setting powder, not much to talk about set my under eye concealer good. Dodnt notice much of a difference from my other powders.
Hannah L.
Love this product because it keeps my foundation in place but also covers up the fact that I am a greasy mess! Keeps my skin matte all day!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!