BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
I absolutely love this power. It gives me a flawless finish and keeps my foundation looking great all day long. I apply with a beauty blender.
Mayra C.
São Luís ,MA
Ainda não experimentei mas se vocês quiserem me manda estaria super disposta a avalia seu produtos que tenho um pouco de certeza que são ótimos
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
Its a powder...not really sure its so specular that itv warrants the price. There are many cheaper powders out there that perform really well.
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Other more...
Great loose powder! I think it’s discontinued though and I like the hd powders better.used it on set a lot and great for keeping the main matte
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
This powder leaves my concealer set not cakey not oily looking and shine free, this is sold at sephora comes in different shades but works good
Kiowa W.
I love thus powder! It is lightweight, and I can find a perfect match! It keeps my makeup there all day, and the application of it isn't messy.
Manpreet K.
somerville
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I don’t like many products of this brand but this brand is good in face powders and eyeshadows, I love this FP I would recommend it to everyone
Charisma L.
Very powdery. I love this for heavier makeup looks to keep the foundation and concealer from moving around. It leaves my face nice and matte.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm very oul throughout the day but this keeps me matte and shine free. The price isnt ridiculous and that's a plus.
patricia N.
I love this powder I think it's super good It's not heavy It gives you a perfect finish Leave your face super soft I really recommend it 100%
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!