BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sorangy E.
Bronx , NY
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This powder is AMAZING it sets and seals everything in its place . I have no complaints towards it . It's very easy to apply . It's a matte finish .
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
This is very matte. Sometimes I think it's too matte for my skin, almost makes me look dry. I use this but need to use a finishing spray when I do.
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
Like this product. I like that it is light weight but yet matte if us all underlying makeup. It doesn't leave you looking like you have a mask on.
Sidney S.
Carl Junction, MO
I love this for days when im on the oily side it give my skin a beautiful finish and the powder is so fine it leaves me looking almost airbrushed!
Karen H.
Medford, NY
incredible matte finish, really holds up to its name. when i was setting my make up it did not leave a flacky or caked up look. very natural finish
Canny C.
I love the look of this matte powder, it makes my oily skin look flawless. I would have given it 5 stars but the powder rubs off quickly. #contest
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
The yellow is great! I just love that product, does what it says. I always have with me, doesn’t smell bad or anything. Definitely will buy again.
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Other more...
I love how matte this powder keeps my skin! I also appreciate that it comes in deeper shades so I don’t have to worry about a white cast on my skin
Jenah L.
This was good, but not great. I feel like I went through it very quickly. It did a decent job of keeping my very oily skin matte, but not totally.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
Beautiful setting powder. Has a slight shimmer but that’s to prevent the flat look. I wish this shade were more yellow but it’s not overly orange.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!