BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Montana M.
Keystone, WV
I have an oily skin type & this powder does so well , bakes so good , I use it with any concealer I have & it does well with all. Def easy to apply , & def worth the money , I would totally recommend to everybody
Sarieliz P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love to use matte power because help my skin I don't have any problem with this products. Helps my skin an see natural, and my make up always is in place that is the best thing that I love this product
Kathleen M.
Rochester, MN
This product is expensive but is worth every penny. I stay matte all day (and I have combination skin so i'm normally pretty oily) and there's no whitecast in photos. I'll definitely continue to use it.
This is not a bad product at all but it didn't bring the wow factor. It didn't cover any flaws, it is very drying so good for oily skin. Use everywhere besides under eye because that causes creasing.
Janeth S.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
It's an amazing powder to bake. It leaves no creases on skin and has you glowing. It makes your face matte. Pros it matters your face. Cons it's small but very good. I recommend
haley b.
La Mesa, CA
A decent setting powder. Good for a nice matte finish for the first four hours of wear but deteriorates and leaves my skin feeling heavy, cakey and weird. My skin got oily by the end of the day. Again, good for a little but not for longtime wear,,.
Amani A.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Very fine powder. I use it to set my foundation and specially on my T zone. I love how it applies on my skin and that it has spf in it. It's doesn't make my foundation cakey. I highly recommend this powder for people with oily skin and if they like the matte finish
Morgan M.
Oregon City, OR
It was ok. Ithe was too thin. I think this compares to most drugstore brands. It is lightweight, and if you don't have major scaring *which I do*, it would work well.
McKynzi F.
Olney
Love it, feels like it is barely there! So light and removes shine so well. I don't have any cons besides the price, it is the most expensive I have used. It keeps my makeup set all day and removes the sticky feeling from foundation. I will always buy this!
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Recently tried the peachy colored one at Sephora and fell in love ! It's super smooth and brightens the under eye like no other. It stays in place all day no creasing !
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back