BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vivian D.
West Palm Bch, FL
MUF is a great brand! This powder is great to set your undereye or your T zone. You're gauranteed to stay matte im those area. Helps with undereye creasing aswell.
Briggithe L.
I like to have matt makeup for some occasions, and this product is my secret tool. I like to have matt makeup for some occasions, and this product is my secret tool. It has a matte finish but does not leave your face stiff, is light with good coverage.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This powder is light enough (in color) with out giving that chalk cast when using flash photography. Sets foundation and concealer perfectly. Doesn't dry out your skin. Loose power is always messy which is not my fave.
Emily K.
Hanoverton, OH
Love love love this powder. This one doesn't give me flashback in pictures and it doesn't give you a super bright under eye. It's great for baking under your eyes to set your concealer: I will be rebuying this
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Best powder I've ever used! It's light and comfortable to wear. I barely notice it's on, but it lasts all day which is important! It's also one of the few brands that offer a shade as light in color as I am!
Sarah L.
My face looked perfecctttt with this powder foundation on.. I love love love it!!! A little pricey! But goes on easy,last all day!!!
Can I just say that even without the extras this works like a charm!!!!
Lizmary C.
Union City
This finish pouder is the best!
It will go you no flash back, it avoid creasing and definitely changes your whole look, this setting powder has definitely changed the game, it makes your skin look flawless and instagram ready
Petra O.
This powder gives you a beautiful finish on the skin and leaves your face looking matte. The only thing I don't like about this product is the inconvenience because it does get messy. But overall it is a very nice product.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
This power left me with a matte finish and a non-cakey looking coverage. I recommend this for older users, the coverage could be a lot for younger makeup users. I love makeup forevers products and this one is great also!
Laura P.
Fenton, MI
Love this setting powder for my oily skin. One of two setting powders I have ever finished the entire jar. Makeup Forever is the best makeup line. Product goes on smoothly, and has no white cast to it. I continue to repurchase this, and is my go to setting powder.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!