BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I like the way this powder sit on top of my makeup it is really good cake and you couldn't really tell but I was like later in my makeup and didn't look like I was a painted picture of myself and look natural and set well and lights
Hope S.
This gives a super flawless matte look to the face. Minimizes the appearance of pores and gets rid of shine while keeping me oil free all day. Wouldn't recommend to dry skin because of the mattifying properties, it can be too drying.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
This is a good loose powder. it does what it's supposed to: mattifies and sets makeup. this powder extends the wear of my foundation. the only reason i would not repurchase is because the packaging is so irritating. it's a sifter jar with a screw top lid. the screw top lid means that powder gets everywhere when you unscrew the lid. otherwise, I'm happy with this powder.
Babita T.
I have been using this product like forever this is one of my favorite when you use this product it keeps you all place all day it's just not easy to come off it lasts for a long time even if you have dry or oily skin it works you just have to know how to use this product I would buy this over and over to keep them as a collection because this product is really nice !!
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
I have tried very powder from this brand this is a good product similar to Ben nye. The only thing I don't like about this is that I feel it's not as fine as the original silica powder. During travels this was easily broken. I would buy it again but is not my number one choice in powders. It would be the HD one.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this every single day! I love it. I love the translucent HD powder, but wanted to add a little color to my face, and the super matte powder in light is great! I stay matte all day! Will definitely repurchase once I'm out!
Robyn H.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I got this product because my Sephora didn't have the LM in Deep/Dark. I kinda figured well it's close. This product is workable, but I want perfection. Too me it came out very orange. I didn't really care for it. I've used it twice. I intend to give it 1 more shot then to exchange it for what I actually want.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good powder !! One of the best products from make up forever. The finish is Matte so this leaves you not looking shiny which is great is you have oily skin. The powder is a little pricey but I would buy again .
Judith S.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't really like this product. It didn't keep me shine free long enough. I was shine free for about 6 hours. I need something that will keep me shine free for the whole day or at least most of the day..
Brittany A.
Moundsville, WV
I loveeeee this finishing powder. Absolutely love it! Gives me the best finish and gives my make up that extra push into being flawless! Sets my foundation perfectly! I also do some baking with it under my eyes and to contour my nose and cheekbones! It's a must have in my makeup routine!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!