BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renee H.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
This powder is great! I like a matte look but I find that a lot of the time matte = cakey, but not with the Make Up For Ever Matte Powder. I used this to bake under my eyes and contour and it gave me a flawless soft finish without looking powdery even after I dusted it all over my face. If you're questioning trying this product, do it now, you won't regret it!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Good product. But in my opinion it's not worth the price. It does exactly what it says but it can be cheaper. Matte setting sprays are very cheap and they do almost the same work this product does.
I only recommend this if you're okay on spending the money. But you could find cheaper solutions.
Chelsi D.
I have oily skin and this helps my makeup from sliding around on my face, since it is matte it keeps my shiny face at bay. Although it is on the spendy side it really does work! I don't think their is any sun protection elements to it but I always use a face sun screen regardless.
Marysol S.
Pharr, TX
This product is the best setting powder for that client that requires long wear, oil absorbing & mattifying properties, its even water resistant and provides an all around smooth and beautiful finish. I wear this on the daily to set my HD Foundation, and by 6PM I'm still looking fresh as I did when I left the house
hannah t.
La Place, LA
thanks to this matte powder my skin never gets that unwanted sheen. it's a very matte finish and super easy to apply. i have suuuuuper oily skin so this stuff works wonders on a long night out for me. i go through this stuff so fast because i use it so much.
Diti D.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love this stuff. It's so fine and it absolutely makes your makeup stay put. Best part is there's no flash back when you take pictures, and you only need a little bit! Worth every single penny, this is a staple in my makeup kit for clients :)
Fatima K.
I love this powder. I use it on my T zone and it keeps my make up in place all day. It has a matte finish. You have to be careful with how much you use however it's perfect for my combination skin. I use a foundation brush to apply it.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
powders are extremely helpful to make your foundation last longer without creasing. I like this one by make up forever because it does give you a matte finish. doesn't leave you greasy, oily or cakey. all in all this one is pretty good but on the pricey side
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love love love this face powder. It makes my face look absolutely flawless. I only use this for special occasion though because it is very heavy on the face and can cause breakouts if not removed and washed off the face because it's soooo heavy and thick
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Absolutely in love with this powder! It never makes you look cakey and it gives your skin a very flawless finish. It's a little pricey but worth it for the quality. It stays in place all day and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!