BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Natasha T.
This power is great for oily skin! It mattifies the skin instantly and I absolutely love it! Very easy to use without the mess of some powders. Leaving a very natural finish! I definantly recommend to others
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes my skin look flawless. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
Amy D.
Review for: Other more...
I use this any time I use my liquid foundation. It sets it with a matte look. My skin is oily so anything that helps with shine is perfect for me. Leaves me with a finished look but not overdone or cakey.
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This is an awesome face powder. Keeps your face oil free all day long. Probably for oily to combination skin since it is so mattifying but it definitely is a great product and I will be purchasing it again!!
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
I loved this powder, the only problem I had was my oily skin kept coming threw... Like it was matte for a little while but then it wasn't if that makes sense. But besides that's it's a really nice product.
Mercedes V.
Another great setting powder from Makeup revolution, when I tried this product it honestly changed my makeup game, it just wasn't compared to any other drugstore powder out their!
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
Really like this powered. I like powders with a little bit of color because the white ones can leave a little bit of a cast. Blends out so nicely and doesn't look dusty at all.
Natasha W.
This is a MUST for any person that has oily skin. I love using this when I go out with my friends! Whenever it's hot and I just touch my face up in the ladies room and I'm good for the rest of the night.
Omayma R.
Glendale, CA
This is a great product! As a makeup artist I keep it handy on set and it helps me keep my models looking fresh and perfect. I like the texture this gives skin whilst also photographing beautifully too.
Jasmine T.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
I used this product a few times and I love it. I have very oily skin, and this powder keeps it all in. I've never had a problem with this powder and I love it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Hi! I have combination skin and have to be careful using certain powder products. Is this product very drying or is it gentle enough to use on my skin daily? Thank you!

Sephora