BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #58 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sasha O.
Cleveland, OH
I like this matte powder because its colored and i like the fact that its loose powder because i find it harder to use ise a pressed powder then a loose powder and you get more product
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great powder to use especially for oily skin. Keeps the shine and oil down and holds for a while. Very easy to apply with either a puff or brush. Matte finish without over drying the skin
Natasha T.
This power is great for oily skin! It mattifies the skin instantly and I absolutely love it! Very easy to use without the mess of some powders. Leaving a very natural finish! I definantly recommend to others
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
Love this natural shade, very longwearing ! It keeps my makeup in place all day ! I love how it applys and its not so powdery ! Would highly recommend to those looking for a powder !
Zoe P.
This product is so great!!! My naturally oily skin does not look oily all day after using this. It sets my makeup perfectly! It is a great product for oily skin. I would buy this product before I try any others.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes my skin look flawless. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: 14 Sand more...
This is an awesome face powder. Keeps your face oil free all day long. Probably for oily to combination skin since it is so mattifying but it definitely is a great product and I will be purchasing it again!!
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
I loved this powder, the only problem I had was my oily skin kept coming threw... Like it was matte for a little while but then it wasn't if that makes sense. But besides that's it's a really nice product.
Mercedes V.
Another great setting powder from Makeup revolution, when I tried this product it honestly changed my makeup game, it just wasn't compared to any other drugstore powder out their!
Omayma R.
Glendale, CA
This is a great product! As a makeup artist I keep it handy on set and it helps me keep my models looking fresh and perfect. I like the texture this gives skin whilst also photographing beautifully too.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!