BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily R.
I seriously love this powder so much! It lasted me forever! It gives the best matte finish and makes it look like you aren't wearing any makeup at all! Amazing for a nice natural look
Miata D.
Webb City, MO
This is a great finishing powder. It is very fine and goes on flawlessly. It makes your foundation look very matte and smooth and I will be purchasing more the next time I am at Sephora. They only con is that it is expensive.
Brooke S.
Love how finely milled this powered is. I feel like it adds coverage as well as mattifies my skin. It lasts all day and I love how it really locks my makeup into place. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Con7beauty ..
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
The formula is a little drying. It sunk into my lines/wrinkles. It didn’t completely keep me matte either but it did do an okay job of blurring my pores and shade match was great. I recommend if you have combo to dry skin.
Jenny N.
Rosemead
It gives a matte finish which helped with I wore the make up for ever waterblend foundation. I reach this more for the summer when I need it to last longer. This review reminded me to use it again. I probably won't repurchase because it isn't the best I've used.
Santi K.
chicago
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
This powder really stays on but the only one thing I hate bout it is that when ur applying it, it easily falls and gets on ur clothes. But good-side is that it stays on. I would totally buy again but I still have two more of these.
Liza R.
This setting powder last all day!!! It holds well. It keeps my makeup on point and steady.. it does protect me from the sun and has a matte finish to it as well I recommend to other beauty gurus as myself
Ruth S.
Es polvo muy practico que se puede utilizar en cualquier ocacion, da una terminacion de matte y es suave no queda pesado. Se puede utilizar a cualquier hora del dia y en cualquier lugar y tambien funciona como buen protectos. lo volveria a usar es recomendable.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I use this powder to set my under eyes then to set my whole face. I love that it keeps me matte the whole time I wear my makeup. I usually have a super oily t zone& this keeps my makeup in place & perfect.
Leslie G.
Laredo, TX
Best powder ever! I always use this it has become a daily use and part of my routine/ collection. Good for people who have oily skin and keeps everything in place. Best use for people with very oily skin
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back