BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I love this setting powder! My sister introduced me to it and I haven't looked back since. It's truly a matte finish and it doesn't give harsh flashbacks! I love it!!!
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
This was an amazing product and set my makeup perfectly. It blended super nicely and I loved the way it looked on my skin. It matched to my skin tone amazingly and covered up great!
Julia T.
Make up forever has amazing coverage and this mattifying powder definitely does it's job. I would say to of course prime your face, apply liquid foundation if you prefer that then bake bake bake ! Great product!
Natasha W.
El Paso
I Love Make Up Forever translusant powder it helps give me a natural finish without it making my face caky. This can give me a natural to matte finish, this is really good for anyone with oily or combination skin. I would recomend this to any one who needs a really good setting powder this is for you!
Nicole R.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I am a fan of Make Up Forever, however, this powder can be improved. It is easy to apply but is not long lasting at all, the second your face is touched, it will be removed. This is good to step out of the house for a few seconds. Everyday use.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Awesome powder for oily skin keeps my skin Matt for at least 8 hours the only con is I do get flashback in photos. But great for placing on-top of foundation for a flawless Matt finish. This is a great powder
Srijana S.
This product will for sure mattify your skin, so it is worth your money. It isn't that easy to apply. But you have to be careful. A sponge would be the best way to apply it. I don't think it has so many cons. But I would definitely buy it again.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I love this product . It's light weight and it does a great job keeping my makeup in place all day long. It has a nice natural finish and it's great for my combination skin. I recommend everyone to try it !
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I love to use this after all my se is done and before doing my eyes it makes my work look clean is really easy to apply it have a natural finish on your skin perfect for every day, I would buy again for sure
Nancy G.
Review for: 14 Sand more...
Me encanto este pólvora translucido su acabado mate es perfecto muy buena protección solar bueno para piel combinada y grasa , el único inconveniente que no me gusto para el area de los ojos me reseco mucho
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back