BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder is amazing! If you're looking for a really clean look that sets your makeup, but doesn't 'add' anything more, this is perfect. I'd suggest going really light (which means it lasts a super long time too!) - honestly, five easy stars here.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I am pretty darn impressed by this powder. A really good price and you don't need to use too much either. I got mine at my local Sephora and have loved it ever since. I am still willing to try other brands but I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. #contest
Jasmin L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this powder! I use the second one on the color choice and it blurs away my imperfections. I have very oily skin and it keeps me nice and matted all day. It looks no natural, especially since it has a tint. I have tried many setting powders and I would definitely recommend this product.
ugie m.
Louisa, KY
I really like the ultra matte powder I'm at the age where I'm starting to have hot flashes and then my face glows like an oil slick so this setting powder is great for me.i love to bake with this powder and I get no creases and settling in fine lines.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is the perfect setting powder. It never gives flashback in photos, it holds up all day, and I've never had it make me it one of my clients look cakey. It adds a little bit more coverage but not a lot at all. It just looks beautiful on the skin.
Megan Z.
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
I use this as a setting powder with the ultra HD liquid foundation and it creates the perfect matte finish. Long lasting and doesn’t need to be touched up often at all. Definitely recommend to anybody even if you use a different brand foundation
Danielle P.
I love this product! Who would think matte powder is possible? It is long lasting and stays on all day. It is good for all types of skin. It does have some sun protection in it. This product is wonderful and I definitely recommend it to others!
Nicole W.
Fairfield, OH
My face looks so dry and cakey after using this. It enhances all the fine lines around my face and I choke on this every time I use it. It gets airborne and it’s impossible to breathe for a few minutes after applying it. I definitely will not buy this again.
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige, Other more...
I don't not leave the house with out using this setting powder on my oily skin. I have shade 52 and 56. I use both to get the right color for my complexion. This is my holy grail and definitely will be repurchasing. The only downside is there isn't enough product in the jars for me
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I love this powder. It's ideal for oily skin and really does help to pull together my look. It truly does help my foundation to stay on in high humidity and just gives me an overall more polished look
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Tori L.
Has anyone seen this in stores? I haven't seen it at all!

back